Main Menu

rebirthing a V

Started by cuda hunter, November 09, 2019, 09:43:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Just starting this thread.  Don't have any progress at this point aside from being in my garage.

Motor first

https://forum.e-bodies.org/engine-transmission-and-rear-end/4/questions-about-440/13619/
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

headejm

Looks like you will be busy for the foreseeable future. Good luck and keep us posted!  :cheers:

anlauto

What are the details on the car ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

more details soon.

FC7..........

Chryco Psycho

:thinking:
Stunt car of some sort ? full cage not sure what was going on with the front end frame !
:pixiepop:

redgum78

Racer57

The amount of work some of you are willing and able to do, in order to restore these cars never ceases to amaze me.  If it wasn't for you, people like me wouldn't be able to enjoy them. Thank you.

superdave

:o Good heavens CudaHunter, you're not one to shy away from a project!   :twothumbsup: :popcorn:

cuda hunter

Biggest project I've taken on for sure.
intimidating it is. 

cuda hunter

Quote from: redgum78 on November 09, 2019, 04:10:46 PM
Movie car?
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on November 09, 2019, 12:13:57 PM
:thinking:
Stunt car of some sort ? full cage not sure what was going on with the front end frame !
:pixiepop:

Look a little closer.   It's not attached. 

larry4406

Yikes!

That's one heck of a project!  Makes my vehicles look mint in comparison.

Looks like a challenger hood in place ("DODGE") letters on the front.

johnr

Life is full of challenges; Some are just more fun than others.
--  johnr  --

anlauto

It would have to be a pretty special documented  number matching car to want to invest the amount of time and money it will take to bring that one back.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Hmmmm...bringing it to Carlisle next year?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill