Started by Marty73, September 13, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Marty73

1973 Challenger
2022 Wrangler Sahara
2021 Charger Scat Pack

Cuda Cody

Marty73

If it's solid, it's heck of a lot better then the one I'm trying to repair. I emailed the company asking for clarification. They remake front end shells, I'm almost wondering if someone might have just "sliced" the front off of one of their shells...
1973 Challenger
2022 Wrangler Sahara
2021 Charger Scat Pack

Burdar

QuoteFiberglas

The originals are a fiberglass material. 

I know nice used ones are getting expensive but I never thought someone would be reproducing them.  That's great if they are quality pieces!  After looking closely though, they look a lot thinner then the factory part.

Marty73

Agreed, nice ones are getting pretty expensive

I'll post back once I get a response from the company. I may even buy one (at 295$ it sounds like a pretty good deal)
1973 Challenger
2022 Wrangler Sahara
2021 Charger Scat Pack

anlauto

Okay...
First off...The guy is the biggest crook we have here in Ontario...Secondly every one of fiberglass parts he's ever manufactured in the last 30 years has been nothing but GARBAGE ..... He does not stand behind his work, his work is crap, you may never receive the part, when you do it will be wrapped beyond use if it's not broken in several areas, the guy is low life scum....  :pullinghair:

...other than that....yea looks like a cheap price.... :bigthumb:

Google search the guy and his business first.... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Wow Alan... Tell us how you really feel....   :rofl:   Seriously though good info from a guy who knows... :twothumbsup:

blown motor

I've seen these at a few shows here in Ontario the past couple years. I have not inspected them but the first look did not impress me. They seemed to be a bit rough. I know nothing of the guy's business history but apparently Alan does and he would know.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Marty73

Am reading about them, bad reviews all around. Shame.... Guess I'll keep working on the one I have
1973 Challenger
2022 Wrangler Sahara
2021 Charger Scat Pack

RUNCHARGER

Good catch. I bought a set of spoilers for a 240Z from him, lots of work to make them fit.
Sheldon

RJChallenger

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on September 13, 2018, 11:46:59 AM
Okay...
First off...The guy is the biggest crook we have here in Ontario...Secondly every one of fiberglass parts he's ever manufactured in the last 30 years has been nothing but GARBAGE ..... He does not stand behind his work, his work is crap, you may never receive the part, when you do it will be wrapped beyond use if it's not broken in several areas, the guy is low life scum....  :pullinghair:

...other than that....yea looks like a cheap price.... :bigthumb:

Google search the guy and his business first.... :alan2cents:

:iagree:  Stay away from this guy. I've heard countless stories about him. If you "must" it's COD in person after you have inspected the part. DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ONE CENT UPFRONT!
I'm really surprised he is still on the green side of the lawn with the stuff I've heard.  :stop:

CudaMoparRay

Obviously, e-bay doesn't care so buyer beware applies here.