Main Menu

RESTORAG ...HAPPY CUSTOMER

Started by anlauto, August 26, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

This one is for you @Magnumcharger , really brings a smile to my customers  :ohyeah: they love it !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Fantastic!!!   :clapping:   :1place:  :perfect10:  :1place:  :perfect10:  :1place:

anlauto

Owned by him since 1977, last driven by him 1985.....a long time coming  :stayinlane:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Magnumcharger

Fantastic! I like happy customers too!

RUNCHARGER

33 years. Time to put down some rubber.
Sheldon

YellowThumper

Awsome to see sooo many hitting the streets again
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on August 06, 2018, 01:50:03 PM
Owned by him since 1977, last driven by him 1985.....a long time coming  :stayinlane:

Time to get some bugs on the grill!  :) :slapme5:

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on August 07, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

Says he's driving it to Moparfest  :dunno:

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on August 07, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

Where does he live?

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on August 07, 2018, 05:42:04 PM
Quote from: anlauto on August 07, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

Where does he live?

Young/Eglinton area of Toronto....

Says he cruised home yesterday in 5th at 70 mph on the 401 no problem, barely revving... :stayinlane:

blown motor

I hope he registered with the e-bodies.org group. He's welcome to park with us either way on Diamond 1.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on August 07, 2018, 05:52:55 PM
I hope he registered with the e-bodies.org group. He's welcome to park with us either way on Diamond 1.

I doubt he's pre-registered and pretty sure he's not aware of this web site. :dunno:

blown motor

Quote from: anlauto on August 07, 2018, 06:39:38 PM
Quote from: blown motor on August 07, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

I doubt he's pre-registered and pretty sure he's not aware of this web site. :dunno:

Alan, would you extend the invitation please?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

@RUNCHARGER @Brads70  Get a load of this....I'm not sure about "rubber on the ground" or "bugs in the grill" but here's a condensed version of an email I received from him today...
Hi Alan,

Decided to attend Cruise Night in Brampton last evening. Not a wise move.

I picked up my daughter who lives downtown near the SkyDome. Blue Jays game was on so we were struck in traffic for 30 minutes.  Cooling system worked well, guage started to move past the mid point but then the fans kicked in and cooled it down.  But after about 25 minutes the car started smoking from the exhaust...and it was sluggish.  I pulled into a parking lot and let the car sit for 10 minutes. Checked under the hood, everything was fine.  Started the car and no more smoke.  We drove to Mississauga and I filled the tank with some Ultra 94 at the Petrocan as I thought maybe the car had some bad gas.  Checked the oil and it was still at the full mark.

We drove up Highway 10 to Brampton when it started to rain lightly so we pulled over to put the top up.  Car still good.  We got to the Cruise at Shoppers World at 10 and Steeles but apparently there was a torrential downpour there and everyone had left except 2 or 3 cars so we turned around and stopped at a restaurant to eat. After an hour we left.

Got on the 401 and a torrential downpour started. I couldn't believe it!  Wipers on at full-speed and they worked well.  Rain subsided and then another torrential downpour when we got close to downtown.  White knuckle driving for sure.  I dropped my daughter off and headed home still in stop and go traffic and very heavy rain.  Car seemed a bit sluggish but temp and oil pressure was fine.

Car handled very well in the rain and water tight...

Creating memories I guess.... :dunno:

I'm just glad I'm not the one cleaning it.... :haha:

P.S. As a side note, his daughter is in her 30's and has never seen the car run... :Thud:

Brads70

Sounds like a candidate for the Carlisle caravan next year!  :haha:  Nice to hear it's actually being driven!  :bravo: