Main Menu

Deplorable

Started by HUSTLESTUFF, March 05, 2017, 04:42:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HUSTLESTUFF

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 15, 2017, 09:36:01 AM
Quote from: HUSTLESTUFF on September 15, 2017, 01:14:06 AM
Tuesday I fitted the exhaust, I had bought a Pypes x-pipe and tubes a while ago for the Charger that didn't work with the GearVendor, so I bought a piece of pipe and some hangers from the local shop.  Turned out pretty good.  I need to freshen up the welder and my skills.  I will send it out and have it ceramic coated black. 

Exhaust looks really nice, and powder coated will look even better!  If you are going to install subframe connectors, now is the time.

Being a real AAR it has torque boxes and the ones I made won't fit with this exhaust

HUSTLESTUFF

Well long time no updates.  I switched phones and don't have home computer and all pics turn out sideways.  I emailed some to my work email and will update everyone. 

I've been busy with all things.  My girlfriend loves her music so I built a trunk sub enclosure and battery storage .  I used an amplifier that isn't connected and uses blue tooth for her music on her phone or ipod.  It can take calls also and I put the controller where the stock stereo goes. 

I also wanted to update my Hotchkis Control Arms.  I drew them the design that they won 2nd in new product at SEMA with adjustable uppers. I had bought their old ones and built my own and used their hardware. 

I completely rewired the car using a very good harness and moving things around for the MSD and relays and Vintage air.  I still have to hook up the parallel  wires to the ammeter but they're there. 

I bought a set of Recaros and their brackets and built an anti-sub bracket and a harness bar. 

I bought a Stinger fiberglass bumper and Lingenfelter brackets.  I made my own brackets so I could hide the bolts and glued them to the bumper and made them detachable. 

I just put on the vinyl top and headliner with the help of my friend Evan from Affordable Headliners in Chico, Ca.  they both turned out awesome. and the louvers from Dales crosses the T.
I put one of the stripes on and love the contrast.

So I'm hoping to get it running this month.  I have to get driveshaft and order the wheels and tires and install glass and tint.

Chryco Psycho

Love the stripe , very unique !!