Main Menu

Project Pistol Whipped- 70 Challenger R/T 440-6, 4 speed, B7 blue

Started by packnsix, June 26, 2017, 09:00:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: wldgtx on June 27, 2017, 01:13:34 PM
Quote from: packnsix on June 27, 2017, 12:33:15 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 27, 2017, 12:20:42 PM
Have you had a machine shop look at the block to see if it can be rebuilt?

Not yet, it is the last major piece I need to spend money on. I'm sure it can be saved. The decision I have is to spend the money to build the original block or freshen the complete 67 440HP that I have.

"there is only one original engine"
- Cuda Cody

True, but as long as he has the original & it stays with the car having another engine in the car means you can beat it a little without worry...

LinceCuda

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

anlauto

Great car to restore. B7 super nice colour. I'm restoring a 70 Challenger convertible in that colour as well as a 70 Road Runner :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

packnsix

More pictures...

Cuda Cody

What a great project.   :lookatthat:  And that radio block off plate is super rare.  :bigmoney:

packnsix

more of the tear down

RUNCHARGER

Looks decent. Next time you'll want to pull that dash assembly out complete and pull it down out of the car.
Sheldon

packnsix

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 27, 2017, 08:12:36 PM
Looks decent. Next time you'll want to pull that dash assembly out complete and pull it down out of the car.

There is a lot I would do differently if I knew then what I know now...that picture is near 17 years old now

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Pretty much any E-Body gets me excited, but this car seems to be extra special.  If you ever want out of it, just let me know.   :bigthumb:  I love it!

packnsix

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 27, 2017, 09:38:35 PM
Pretty much any E-Body gets me excited, but this car seems to be extra special.  If you ever want out of it, just let me know.   :bigthumb:  I love it!

Thanks Cody...but this is the one car that will stay with me unless someone wants to trade me a 71 Hemi 'cuda  :D

packnsix

More of the tear down and start of body work...

packnsix

more body work and paint...