Main Menu

Purple1's resurrection

Started by purple1, August 22, 2017, 06:39:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Were you able to text fit the quarter panel with the trunk drop off?  Sometimes they can need a little "tuning" to get them to fit good.  Yours looks like it's going in nicely.

purple1

I am going to use the quarter skin to patch this side. My patch will only be going up to just below the body line. I still got some small patches to fit under this quarter, so I have not test fit this one yet. But the only place I'm worried about is the fit at the rear valence area since the rest  of this quarter is staying in place.

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

purple1

I started to install the new roof this weekend. So far so good. My new spot welder is working great for this.

Dave

Cuda Cody

You're making it look so easy!   :bravo:

purple1

Dave

Cuda Cody

If you ever need some side work I would hire you to work in my shop.   :bigthumb:

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

We always come up with a reason to buy a new tool of some sort..............You look to be doing a great job............nice spacing.  Glad the welder is working as you wanted......... :twothumbsup:

purple1

Roof is done.  :banana:
Moving on now.

Dave

Cuda Cody

Very nice!  Good job man.   :twothumbsup:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

purple1

Passenger side quarter almost done. I should be moving to the drivers side quarter later this week.

Dave

Cuda Cody

MEK-Dangerous

Dave,

If you need help, let me know. I know nothing about body work, but I can hold a panel while you weld or whatever.

Mike

purple1

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on September 19, 2017, 01:51:54 PM
Dave,

If you need help, let me know. I know nothing about body work, but I can hold a panel while you weld or whatever.

Mike
Mike, I'm here almost every evening and the weekends working on this. If you want to wait till it is time to put every thing back together, but any help would be welcomed.

Dave

purple1

Got a little more done this weekend. I didn't get to the other quarter yet like I wanted to. At least I got the floor done and the passenger side quarter is almost ready. Also I got the roof blended in.

Dave