Custom decals installed

Started by dave73, June 15, 2017, 08:04:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

Wow looks cool. Love that look

dave73

Completing the look:

303 Mopar

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is awesome! I love the custom look!

Cuda Cody

Everyone should see that!   :bigthumb:  I like your theme of matte and gloss black.  It might look good if you continued that theme and used gloss black on the hood?  :dunno:

soundcontrol

Very cool with the flag! Is the hood callout for real or Photoshopped?

dave73

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 19, 2017, 11:23:00 PM
Everyone should see that!   :bigthumb:  I like your theme of matte and gloss black.  It might look good if you continued that theme and used gloss black on the hood?  :dunno:
I thought about it but I really wanted a few smaller accents to pop and break up the black. The paint is more of a satin so you can really only see the gloss stripes in a certain light.

Quote from: soundcontrol on June 20, 2017, 02:17:37 AM
Very cool with the flag! Is the hood callout for real or Photoshopped?
Hood and windshield are real

Smaller decals on the lower spoiler and been messing with some yellow headlight film. Think I'll move the yellow to the inside 2 lights like others have done.

Cuda Cody

Looks like a cool race car with the lower numbers.   :)

Spikedog08

Pretty cool!   I would drive it!   :stayinlane:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudakiller70

Your front end in that picture looks pretty mean, almost like an industrial serious pure buisness kinda look. I want to see more :popcorn:

dave73

Here's from a Father's Day car show over the weekend. Prior to the yellow accents being added

usraptor

Love the flat black accents against the black paint.  Can't say I'm a fan of the yellow decals, but it's your car, not mine.  :wave:

Brads70

Quote from: usraptor on June 21, 2017, 07:13:52 PM
Love the flat black accents against the black paint.  Can't say I'm a fan of the yellow decals, but it's your car, not mine.  :wave:
:iagree: but,  :bradsthumb:  build it your way!