Main Menu

AMD (Auto Metal Direct) Installation Center

Started by Car-nutt, March 30, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparDave

Quote from: Car-nutt on March 30, 2017, 11:52:15 AM
Hello everyone, has anyone used AMD (Auto Metal Direct) installation center? I have received a quote from them and its pretty good. I just wanted to know if anyone has seen there work (quality, fit & finish). If anyone has pic's that would be awesome.

good friend of mine has his 70 b/cuda vert there, they are to start work in june?  only thing they really do is all the metal work. no finally body blocking or paint work. i'll have pictures to post,
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

MOPARMIKE69

I am new to this site but not to the hobby. I have been restoring Mopars since I was 16 and I an now 64. I just found this topic and I can give you more than total answers to taking your car to Craig and working with Bill at the AMD Installation and Classic Muscle Metal.

I am the tech editor for www.moparconnectionmagazine.com. I am doing a full restoration on a 1970 Hemi Cuda vert tribute. Read the story of the "Comeback Cuda" I fully cover with plenty of pics the actual experience of working with these fantastic guys! No One is better or more honest and yes they CAN estimate the cost up front!

Cuda Cody

@MOPARMIKE69  Thanks for joining us and sharing your experience with AMD.  We continue to hear good things about there operation.

I've read a lot of what you have written and have become a big fan of yours Mike.  Thanks for all that you do to help the hobby and being part of our site. 

MOPARMIKE69

My buddy Chet who is doing an AAR right now turned me on to your site. I love it and am spending time learning about the E-bodies.
I love helping others with their restorations and any information I can share. To me it is not about you or me but it is all about saving and enjoying these great cars!

Thanks for the kind words and hopefully we can meet sometime at a future event!

truckinman466

How would a person get ahold of them? I don't see a link on the amd site.

Chaos-N-Mayhem

They can be reached by phone at 706-348-6653 or online at www.amdinstallation.com