Main Menu

AMD Right Shock Tower Problem

Started by falcben, October 24, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on November 04, 2018, 09:04:04 AM
Wow, you're on a roll today HEMICUDA.  :deadhorse: Are you going to start that thread about how GREAT you are ? :fingerscrossed:

It's got nothing to do with me Alley, it's amazing how much chest pounding you do about everything you don't do.  I've been very quite until you open your hole and say how proud my parents are.  We actually do everything that you have no clue about, I had no problem with you posting how great you are until your cyber balls reared their ugly head against me once again.  Looks like we're going to have another chat at Carlisle, I'll be looking for you, think you'll be looking for me?  Doubt it.

RUNCHARGER

And now this site degenerates......
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 04, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
And now this site degenerates......

:iagree: all it takes is this one person, seems he's into name calling, personal/business belittling and now threats....maybe Mommy and Daddy shouldn't be so proud... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: falcben on November 02, 2018, 07:39:00 PM
I'll get better photos tonight. I was tapping around with a screw driver one night and it went straight through the square cutout to the control arm bracket on the left and through a corner of the right tower. I was surprised because the metal is so thick, but it is what it is.

I wonder if good used ones could be found and used? Not a fan of what your pictures are showing.  :rubeyes:

YellowThumper

Quote from: Brads70 on November 04, 2018, 10:36:47 AM
Quote from: falcben on November 02, 2018, 07:39:00 PM
I'll get better photos tonight. I was tapping around with a screw driver one night and it went straight through the square cutout to the control arm bracket on the left and through a corner of the right tower. I was surprised because the metal is so thick, but it is what it is.

I wonder if good used ones could be found and used? Not a fan of what your pictures are showing.  :rubeyes:

I agree if good used ones were available that is the direction I would try. On the other hand. AMD has been around the block for awhile and some trust has to be given that this is ok. If down the road you find otherwise they WILL be hung out to dry in these public forums.

Speaking about public forums...
Hem....  personal issues are to be kept TO YOUR OWN THREADS.  These are to enjoy and learn.
We are all to stick to the topic at hand. Offer points and counterpoints. This is not personal.

My 2c
Mike
Falcben this statement is one shot with no replys in your thread.

Carry on the good work.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

torredcuda

Suspension points are fairly critical to handling and drivability and I would NOT be ok with that much difference side to side, can you correct the arm location without affecting the rest of the part by cutting the spot welds and re-positioning and re-welding just that bracket? If not I would find a good used one.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/