Main Menu

Rubber floor plugs- 1-3/4" holes - DMT

Started by benguin, September 12, 2022, 02:36:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

benguin

With the continued scope creep on my car that started out as a refresh and detail of rear brakes, which has now wandered way off track with me pulling the rear seat and panels, cleaning up some metal, putting in some fresh seam sealer, and getting the right seat belt bolts in the right place (Thanks @Cuda Cody ), I found I was missing 1 of the 4 rubber plugs just in front of the rear seat on the floor pan (1-3/4" holes).   I didn't find a replacement on any of our main sponsor sites or my favorite vendors, so thought I'd drop DMT a line, and...

Shout out to Jim Fillmore of DMT, who responded promptly AND said he just was about to put these up on the Detroit Muscle Technologies site.  This isn't the first time Jim has come through for me on some very nicely made parts.  I just received one today and it is an exact match (other than being much newer) for the other three. I have always received top service from DMT, and the quality of parts has been top shelf for me.

Hope this will help out someone else who might have substituted a plastic plug, the flush fit rubber, or duct tape (not naming any names) for the right plug.
   Ben