Main Menu

*** Mopars at the Battleship Mobile AL ***

Started by Bullitt-, March 24, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Pentastarnut

Quote from: Aar1064 on March 27, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
Quote from: Pentastarnut on March 26, 2018, 11:33:43 AM
I am a member of Big Easy Mopar's, glad to see you guys coming out. This is a GREAT place to host a show and what better than a MOPAR show  :bigthumb: A few years ago ( when i was an A body owner ) some of the forabodiesonly.com members got together for a group pic in front of the B 52, it was cool to put faces with the names.

I'm in for a photo op. I'll be bringing a FE5 AAR. Hope to see ya.

Since your from that area, do you recommend a hotel close by?
I'm in the New Orleans area so i can't help you on a recommendation sorry, previously we stayed in the Hotel  on site but it's closed now so i usually just drive in the morning of the show, if i was bringing a car i'd stay friday night. I've heard a few people saying they were booking rooms across the bay at Hampton and Hilton, hope this helps. I'll be under the big tent or riding around in a golf cart selling 50/50 tickets with beer  :cheers:

Bullitt-

If price is an issue I notice about 12-miles north on I65 the prices in Saraland are about half of the very closest
Only place I have stayed lately in Mobile is Days Inn & Suites Mobile, 5472 Inn Rd, Mobile, AL 36619, Tillman's Corner is a decent area with plenty of eatin spots & lots of hotels to choose from
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Sleepychallenger

Quote from: Bullitt- on March 24, 2018, 09:36:34 PM
Hope ta see y'all April 28 2018   Mopars at the Battleship   :woohoo:

http://www.bigeasymopar.org/moparfestbattleship.html

I think we are going to be there. Car won't be ready till summer 2019 but we want to come out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bullitt-

Quote from: Sleepychallenger on April 08, 2018, 07:10:29 PMI think we are going to be there. Car won't be ready till summer 2019 but we want to come out.

Hope ta see ya there Drew   :woohoo:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Sleepychallenger

Hope to see you there too. Ill have to hit you up when we get closer...in a couple weeks.  :waving:

Spikedog08

Looks like a lot of fun!  Wish I could get away for the show!   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Pentastarnut

just a few days out and the weather looks great

80°HI
RealFeel® 87°
Precipitation 3%
Pleasant with plenty of sun  8)

Bullitt-

I am a member of Big Easy Mopar's, glad to see you guys coming out. This is a GREAT place to host a show and what better than a MOPAR show  :bigthumb: A few years ago ( when i was an A body owner ) some of the forabodiesonly.com members got together for a group pic in front of the B 52, it was cool to put faces with the names.

@Pentastarnut @Aar1064 @RusTy/SE @Sleepychallenger

I propose we all find your FE5 AAR just before noon to get a group Pic. 

Look for me, I'll be in a Black Challenger/Ebodies.org t-shirt & Black PYPES Exhaust hat.

Aar1064

Quote from: Bullitt- on April 24, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

@Pentastarnut @Aar1064 @RusTy/SE @Sleepychallenger

I propose we all find your FE5 AAR just before noon to get a group Pic. 

Look for me, I'll be in a Black Challenger/Ebodies.org t-shirt & Black PYPES Exhaust hat.

I'm in. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

RusTy/SE

I'll try, but I may not arrive until after 12  :burnout: :stayinlane: :smile: :grouphug:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

ToxicWolf

Wish I could be there. Have a great time and don't forget the pictures.  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

Bullitt-

We arrived yesterday. Supposed to hit 80 today
Wish y'all was here :drinkingbud:

Sleepychallenger

Sorry folks. Plans changed and I won't be there. Maybe next year. Please take plenty of pics for those that can't make it...again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bullitt-

Great photo !
Looks like a nice weather day there also.