Main Menu

*** Mopars at the Battleship Mobile AL ***

Started by Bullitt-, March 24, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Aar1064

I enjoyed meeting and talking with @RusTy/SE and @Bullitt- . We all couldn't get together for a photo there's always next year. Really great show and plan to be back. Last car count I heard was 283. Weather was great and venue was spectacular. The Big Easy Mopar club really knows how to put on a show. One of the officer members told me they were going to try for a two day show next year. I'm all for that because it was a blast.

I didn't get to take many pics but I did get to take a few including these. One with @RusTy/SE and one of my grandson sitting with some folks setup behind us. He's soaking this stuff in and I love it.

Spikedog08

Quote from: Elizabeth on April 30, 2018, 02:06:07 AM
I am a member of Big Easy Mopar's, glad to see you guys coming out. This is a GREAT place to host a show and what better than a MOPAR show  :bigthumb: A few years ago ( when i was an A body owner ) some of the more
 members got together for a group pic in front of the B 52

Welcome to the site Elizabeth!  Glad you signed up!

:bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Pentastarnut

did yall eat the Jambalaya ? man was it good ! Thoughts on the the two day show was Sunday being open to all makes, we'll see what happens. check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YsZzlc6Sq4&feature=youtu.be the row farthest from the battleship is the vendor section, lot's of good parts and cars out there for sale. if you missed this one plan on making it out next year  :bigthumb:

Bullitt-

Hey Gang.. I got back yesterday, had a good time at the show. Saw my ole buddy Alan (MoparAl) and got to meet up with Mr. & Mrs. Aar1064.
Super Nice folks n one Very Nice AAR.

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Bullitt-

Think this is Pentastarnut which won best ebody at the show. 
Didn't get to meet him but noticed the car and the great detail under the hood.

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Bullitt-

Tried to get a shot of all B'Cudas's & Challengers

Bullitt-

Saw this on FB to show you the scope of the show..  I heard there was 280+ entries

Aar1064

Thanks for the kind words @Bullitt- . Enjoyed meeting you and hanging awhile.

Timbbuc2

Nice show, I have GOT to go there one day.
Get in, I'll drive

Bullitt-

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on May 07, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
Nice show, I have GOT to go there one day.

Indeed.   I've been 4-times in the last 10-years or so. The weather can be hit or miss but this time was made to order.  I'd say block off the days around the last weekend in April from here on out then wait to see what the weather forecast is.   

dodj

Quote from: Bullitt- on May 03, 2018, 04:25:53 PM
Hey Gang.. I got back yesterday, had a good time at the show. Saw my ole buddy Alan (MoparAl) and got to meet up with Mr. & Mrs. Aar1064.
Super Nice folks n one Very Nice AAR.
How is Al doing Bullitt? Last I heard he was having some pretty tough going. Hopefully doing well?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Bullitt-

Quote from: dodj on May 07, 2018, 06:48:56 PM
How is Al doing Bullitt? Last I heard he was having some pretty tough going. Hopefully doing well?

Alan has improved considerably over the last several months. He attributes this to having reduced some of the meds he has been prescribed. A year ago he could only get around with a walker, last week he did not need it & his speech is clearer. Told me he was bringing some kinda monster Bib Block home with him from Louisiana to put in his racin Dart.  Plans on being at the track in a couple of weeks with it.  Hope he doesn't black out like he described last time he ran it.   :unbelievable: