Main Menu

TODAY AT UNION GROVE

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, July 29, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I love the video of the cars with the racing in the background!  Great shots @BIGSHCLUNK, thanks!

BIGSHCLUNK

@blown motor ... just had a thought  :crazytalk: when your using movie maker are you hitting save movie or save project???  If you just "save project" you can get back in to edit... at least on mine you can

blown motor

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on July 31, 2018, 11:03:50 AM
@blown motor ... just had a thought  :crazytalk: when your using movie maker are you hitting save movie or save project???  If you just "save project" you can get back in to edit... at least on mine you can

@BIGSHCLUNK  I'm not sure. I'll have to do a fake run and see. Thanks.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Marc70challenger

Adobe Premiere Pro I use with the adobe Suite. It's really for our real video guys for work - but under licensing package I use one. 

Corel Video is under 100$.  They tell me it's pretty good and easy to learn.  If you've deal with any photo or video editing it's pretty easy. 

There decent free stuff or trials too.  Give em whirl.  It's actually fun once you get handle of it. 

Cool times there btw. !  Thanks for sharing.

blown motor

Thanks @Marc70challenger  I'll have to check out Corel. I got the video finished last night except for one finishing touch. I dumped what I had started in Movie Maker and started over. I still want to find another program, something basic and easy to use. I don't need it to do a thousand things but most programs can do far more than I need and that makes them very complex to use.

Starting to shoot an old truck compilation video today.  :banana:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Marc70challenger

Quote from: blown motor on August 04, 2018, 06:36:01 AM
Thanks @Marc70challenger  I'll have to check out Corel. I got the video finished last night except for one finishing touch. I dumped what I had started in Movie Maker and started over. I still want to find another program, something basic and easy to use. I don't need it to do a thousand things but most programs can do far more than I need and that makes them very complex to use.

Starting to shoot an old truck compilation video today.  :banana:

No prob!  YouTube has tons videos on how to do stuff too.  Imus itmall the time. Lol.

Like to see truck video !