Main Menu

TODAY AT UNION GROVE

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, July 29, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

I played with my new GOPRO 6. This is part of the car show from today. I've also got some racecar footage but had no idea the download would take soooooo long.
Sorry not much footage of "late model"

Cuda Cody

Very cool.  Some nice cars there.  Really liked the red AAR.   :perfect10:

Chryco Psycho

Cool , Thanks for the video   :twothumbsup:

Cudakiller70

Excellent  :clapping: cool cars, liked em all especially the old brown truck next to the Javelin.  8)

dodgemania

I want a bigger garage.  thanks for sharing lots of greats mopars  :bradsthumb:

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 29, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

The black GTX parked next to it caught my eye!  :drooling:
Glad to say I've actually been there before thanks to Mark @Marc70challenger and drag week. Cool spot!

blown motor

@BIGSHCLUNK  What editing program did you use? We're having a hard time finding a program that works for both the GoPro and the drone.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

floorit426

Some very nice cars were there. I liked the background noise!

gzig5

How did I miss that?  I need to pay closer attention. :headbang:

I kinda liked the faded Plymouth station wagon after the AAR and GTX.  That would be fun to play with.  Well, they all would be, wouldn't they?

Jay Bee

Thanks for the vid, next best thing to being there.

BIGSHCLUNK

Quote from: blown motor on July 30, 2018, 05:49:06 AM
@BIGSHCLUNK  What editing program did you use? We're having a hard time finding a program that works for both the GoPro and the drone.
Murray, I'm using windows "movie maker" as that is the program that came in my laptop. From what I understand microsoft doesn't even support it any more. ALL the video's on my channel-  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKGa_fNcU5wMkq7s7O24bNg?view_as=subscriber  are in this format.

Being this was my first gopro experience I had no idea shooting in 2.7K would take so long to download... yyyeeeeooowwwzzzaaa

BIGSHCLUNK

Quote from: Brads70 on July 30, 2018, 03:38:19 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 29, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

The black GTX parked next to it caught my eye!  :drooling:
Glad to say I've actually been there before thanks to Mark @Marc70challenger and drag week. Cool spot!

Ya that GTX was killer!!!

blown motor

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on July 30, 2018, 06:57:50 AM
Murray, I'm using windows "movie maker" as that is the program that came in my laptop. From what I understand microsoft doesn't even support it any more. ALL the video's on my channel-  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKGa_fNcU5wMkq7s7O24bNg?view_as=subscriber  are in this format.

Being this was my first gopro experience I had no idea shooting in 2.7K would take so long to download... yyyeeeeooowwwzzzaaa

I used that for the video I did in the winter with still pictures of the cars Alan restored. It worked fine for that. Now when I used video clips and save it I can't back into it. Searching for something else. Lightworks can't handle GoPro it seems. GoPro doesn't like drone footage. DeVinci had some other issue.  :thinking:

BIGSHCLUNK

Quote from: blown motor on July 30, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on July 30, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

I used that for the video I did in the winter with still pictures of the cars Alan restored. It worked fine for that. Now when I used video clips and save it I can't back into it. Searching for something else. Lightworks can't handle GoPro it seems. GoPro doesn't like drone footage. DeVinci had some other issue.  :thinking:
Aomeone told me adobe has a product. But I cant verify this.

blown motor

@BIGSHCLUNK  Adobe does have a product. @Marc70challenger uses it but I think you pay a subscription for it. I'm willing to buy a program but I don't want a subscription because it would really annoy me to pay every month on something I only use a couple months a year.