Main Menu

MCACN 2021

Started by chris NOS, October 31, 2021, 01:36:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71383bee

That was a great show! 

The Burnt orange JH23N0B car in the back building was definitely my favorite.   Rallye dash, gator grain, burnt Orange interior and an original 3 speed to boot!  Very cool!  I talked with the owner for about a half hour and the story on the car is pretty cool. 

A lot of really neat iron!  Glad I took the kids and went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

RzeroB

This is going to sound a little weird ... but I really liked the Studebaker Avanti's that were there. I mean, you just don't see them around much and to have a whole row of them sitting there ... was very intriguing to say the least.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

JH27N0B

Hopefully you'll like the "malaise era muscle, the often forgotten cars of 1974-1983" display I'm working to organize for 2022's MCACN!
Here are my pictures-
Set up days
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157720221117950/page1
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157720166284353
Show
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157720172018581/page1

GCragtop

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

MOPAR MITCH

I'd spent Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun at the show... helped setup a display with Jess Neal's '71 black 'Cuda that he runs at the Pikes Peak Hill Climb.   I found it interesting to watch the show go from empty... to a few cars... more cars..  random general locations, then on Friday by evening... all the cars were carefully re-aligned for the show... moving a few feet, a few inches.. near perfection!   APPLAUSE to the show workers!!!    Then.... Sunday evening's exit was really good... not too much craziness... good co-operation by all, including the local police on the streets... some cars were allowed to exit the show Monday morning (typical trailered vehicles).. everyone out by noon.

TheAutoArchaeologist

So I just woke up from my MCACN induced slumber.... and went through and collated my 2000+ images down to something respectable.

Thank you all that came, and those that made their way over to my Barn Finds area, it was great to see you.  I just wish there was more time.

Here is one picture of every single car but a handful, enjoy!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hemipwr70/collections/72157720181667992/

Ryan Brutt
The Automotive Archaeologist
TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com
www.barnfinds.org

headejm

@TheAutoArchaeologist Wow! Thanks for the photos. It's almost like I was there.  :cheers:

anlauto

Yup..Brad, Ryan....you saved me a lot of time and money....I can say I didn't miss anything now :banana: :banana: Great pictures :worship: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

chris NOS

What a show !! I m realy happy i came there , so many Hemi cars and so many interesting Mopar ,tons of E-body! i stayed late on sunday with the owner of the Black Ghost ,until he loaded the car in the trailer , i had to see it running !
People were realy friendly and i hope to go back next year !!!!

anlauto

Was sent this video tonight by member Desmond....kind of a neat different perspective  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ek3

congratulations to Victor Calvert**  this car ended up wining oe gold ! ************ MMC Detroit LLC
December 22 at 6:18 AM  ·
Congratulations to Victor and his team at Carolina Classic Restorations in Spartanburg, SC for his achievement of receiving OE Concourse Gold award at MCACAN 2021.  This is one of the most highly documented 1970 Hemi Challenger R/T that we validated over the past 12 months.  Every square inch was carefully reviewed and we recorded of every die-lot stamp number. Because we worked so close with Victor and his team and able to see this vehicle before, during and after the restoration we were able to develop a Platinum level report. #MCACN #WiseValidationReport #CarolinaClassicRestoration #Hemi #DodgeChallenger #426Hemi #Mopar #Dodge  #Detroit #Chicago #Haggerty #DodgeChallenger 

chris NOS

Congratulations a well deserved award , i was coming back to this car again and again , it s gorgeous ! :inlove:

ek3

so they developed a" Platinum level report." this was a david  wise quote.  so this is just the level of report/documentation and there is not an oe platinum class? is there a platinum level coming soon ! ?   :worship: