Main Menu

Motorama 2020

Started by anlauto, March 07, 2020, 07:49:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Always a way to kick the Winter blues...
This coming weekend in Toronto.... :twothumbsup: I'll be there Friday :drinkingbud:
https://www.motoramashow.com/
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

I have a local buddy that its become sort of a tradition that we go to this show every year. Always enjoy spending time with old friends!  :bradsthumb:

boydsdodge

I will be heading out to the show. Will there be any E-Bodies.org cars at the show.

anlauto

I went to the show on Friday, it wasn't bad, same as every other year....but I'm glad I didn't wait until Sunday to go....
this just off of their website tonight...

TORONTO, ON // MARCH 14, 2020 • After consultation with The International Centre and in consideration of the direction announced by Ontario's Chief Medical Officer of Health to cancel events and gatherings exceeding 250 people, the promoters of the Motorama Custom Car & Motorsports Expo have determined that it's not possible to open on Sunday, March 15, 2020.
Throughout the first two days of the show, the event took steps to provide a safe environment, as recommended by the municipal, provincial and federal guidance.
This included cleaning high-traffic surfaces, providing hand sanitizing stations throughout the halls, and encouraging people to use proper hand-washing techniques and to avoid close contact. Autograph sessions and on-stage discussions / presentations were either eliminated or significantly reduced, to minimize risks.
All of the car owners, exhibitors, vendors and show attendees were aware of the situation and chose to attend on their own accord, much the same way others are continuing to choose to shop in malls and stores, attend movies, or to take flights or use public transit.
We thank everyone who was part of Motorama 2020 for their participation and support and we look forward to next year's show.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration