normal_post in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS) Author Topic: Small town mini-car show  (Read 381 times)

Offline 340challconvert

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Six Pack
  • index in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
  • A66- Challenger Registry
    • Share Post
clip in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
Small town mini-car show
« on: October 10, 2021, 08:17:34 AM »
Attended a small local car show in a park yesterday in Madison , NJ

About 30 cars ranging from hot rods to new and old muscle cars. Only one e-body; an 1970 RT SE 440 4 speed. The car was restored beautifully with all correct coded parts on a numbers matching Challenger. A great car with a small number of items needed to be totally correct.

Of course the car was beautiful and modeled what my Y 1 Challenger should look like! :ohyeah:

Linkback: https://forum.e-bodies.org/car-shows-events-and-races-roseville-moparts/21/small-town-mini-car-show/23189/
dino2-1-gif in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Offline Cuda Cody

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (6)
  • E-Body Wizard
  • index in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
    • Share Post
xx in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
Re: Small town mini-car show
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 09:48:09 PM »
 :veryexcited:   :woohoo:

Offline Mr Lee

• Big Block
    • Share Post
xx in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 09:27:12 PM »
Cool!  Fellow New Jerseyan here and yes, seeing an E-body at local shows seems to be extremely rare. Thatís a nice one!

I went to a local show recently and my Challenger and a yellow cuda were the only ebodies. 

Saw a cool old doge pickup with a 5.7 hemi.  Had the whole patina thing going. 

Worth sharing was this old Ford with an all wood body that was stained and sanded smoooooth.  I wanted to run my hands over it so bad but restrained.  Haha. Every screw hole had a wood plug over it.  It was very nicely done. 

9f2e5870312fd4a0be20ea496a3973c1 in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)

a2f7c6d8f91e597b0788cacb31121aff in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
c229b6c59a304d3c4b976946569effec in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
160f3ae1c566040f8eb477a033b685f8 in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
a9626338423927d190141f5a4c8f1a6d in Small town mini-car show in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 09:27:12 PM »

Online chargerdon

• Big Block
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 05:58:55 AM »
Here near Raleigh there are several "car cruises" weekly that one can go to.   Ranging from 20 cars to sometimes about 150.   At the larger ones there is usually at least one other E body besides mine, and a Road Runner and of course the ubiquitous tri-five chevies, chevelles, and camaros.   

There is also at least two car shows charging $20 a car and doing judging and giving trophies.   I quit going to them as i don't need to have any more pieces of plastic trophies and i dont need to donate to their endless "great causes".   Plus i hate being held captive for three or more hours waiting for the judging and the award ceremonies.

One thing that became popular down here with covid is nursing home drive thrus... meet at a close nursing home and have a parade of classic cars driving thru...the old residents there come out in their wheel chairs and walkers and wave to us...   gives you a great feeling to make them happy...     

Offline Brads70

• E-Body Wizard
    • Share Post
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 12:56:41 PM »
That wooden bodied Ford is really cool! Gotta admire the craftsmanship in that !  :bradsthumb:

I agree , paying to go to a small local car show is a negative to me too. I love the idea of the old age homer cruise by!  :clapping:  They did that here also for the hospital.

Offline 70vert

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Big Block
    • Share Post
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2021, 04:45:45 PM »
I agree also about paying (and staying for a long time), and seldom do. But I do like to go so just drive on out and park with spectators, if I draw a crowd so be it  :P

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2021, 04:45:45 PM »

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

xx
minutia of a small town Chrysler-Plymouth dealership 1970-'73

Started by 6bblgt

14 Replies
Last post August 20, 2019, 02:46:00 AM
by 6bblgt
xx
Old Town, Kissimmee video

Started by blown motor

12 Replies
Last post January 21, 2018, 02:48:44 PM
by 303 Mopar