Main Menu

Some small events - Sweden

Started by soundcontrol, August 13, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Went to a local cruise night on Friday, very small town near mine.

soundcontrol

Then on Saturday, we drove 35 miles to a small village for a car show, was expecting 40-50 cars, 400 showed up!
My best friend won a price for his -67 Shelby GT500.
That black Challenger (real R/T) was almost finished, the guy was gonna sell it and build something new...

soundcontrol

And then, Monday night the Mopar guys in my town gets together for coffe.
It was nice to ditch work this weekend and just hang around with car guys!

RUNCHARGER

There's some really nice cars over there. Thanks for posting the photos.
Sheldon

nsmall

Wow.  Surprised to see so many Mopars in that condition overseas :yes: :inlove:.

You will be there soon.   :bradsthumb:   

mopar thunder

Thanks for sharing! There are some really nice cars there.  :wowzers: Just love seeing the little towns in other places. It is on my bucket list to get over to Sweden. Background heritage on mom's side.

Jay Bee

Wow, 3 ebody convertibles that live so close to each other, that's cool. Thanks for the pictures and congratulations to your best friend.

Cuda Cody

CNUMB

Nice cars!! Does that happen at this time every year?? We go to Norway once a year, sometimes summer, mostly winter time.. But I may have to plan our trip in 2019 July/August and pay you a visit...

Chryco Psycho

Thanks for sharing the pictures , looks like the roads were getting re paved !!

soundcontrol

Quote from: CNUMB on August 14, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
Nice cars!! Does that happen at this time every year?? We go to Norway once a year, sometimes summer, mostly winter time.. But I may have to plan our trip in 2019 July/August and pay you a visit...

Yes, its every year, and there is something every weekend during the whole summer, small of very big, some are 50 cars, some are 10 000. Going to one on Saturday also, and afterwards I'm gonna see Roger Waters in concert.  8) B-day gift from my wife.

BIGSHCLUNK

Nice collection of MOPAR for sure !!  But that 60 pontiac did catch my eye.... at leat the lasat 4 feet of it.  :haha:

340challconvert

soundcontrol
Thanks for posting the great pictures.
:banana:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible