Main Menu

Cruisin the Coast

Started by GoMangoBoys, September 26, 2021, 06:26:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

Any E-body folks heading to Cruisin the Coast?  This is a week-long car show in several towns for a whole week on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.  It starts next weekend.

CudaHead

blown motor

That sounds like a very fun cruise. Maybe I'll do it some year but not now.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

BIGSHCLUNK

I think that be a ton of fun! But not this year.... someday  :ohyeah:

GoMangoBoys

@CudaHead. Look for a turquoise 57 Chevy with a 1957 Ohio plate.  We are near Nashville now and will be in Gulfport this evening.  No trailer.   Driving the car.   The Challenger is not done and we don't have enough history with the Charger to drive it on a 2000 mile round trip.  What are you driving?

GoMangoBoys

Mopar gathering at Cruisin the Coast on Thursday in Bay St Louis at the train depot.

GoMangoBoys

Drove the 57 Chevy to the Mopar gathering in Bay St. Louis today.  I told everyone that it identifies as a Mopar.  Talked to some guys with some very nice 70 Challengers including a guy with a nice Vanishing Point tribute car.
Just before I was leaving, I ran into our member @ShelbyDogg .

ShelbyDogg

Had this one there this year. The HemiCuda is at home waiting on replacement BFG tires that were bad and being warranty replaced by Michelin.

mopar thunder

I have a group of freinds that went there. Only a few Mopars but all blown pro streets. They love. I would like to go some time. My friend has been posting pics and it looks like a great time with a lot of cars. I am hoping to have my car back by Thanksgiving to go to Turkey Run in Daytona.