Main Menu

Q's about the show

Started by cuda hunter, April 18, 2021, 10:06:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

So I have never put one of my cars into a show.  I'm figuring I'll bring a car out for the first show ever this year.  That is if a trailer works out for me.  I see that every night pretty much 3/4 of the cars are left on the field. 

Is it reasonable to leave the car on the field overnight? 
Has anyone heard of problems from doing this? 

Yes, I am kinda paranoid with my own stuff.  That's really the reason I've never put a car into a show. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

FF376

Yeah I get you on that. mine has been a couple of times and stayed on the fun field overnight some and I never had any issues....   But I gotta tell ya it just too much fun to not drive it around at the event! I love when every hotel and restaurant looks like a small show!

cuda hunter

Well, It's a spooled rear end and a high stall convertor with 29" slicks and skinnies.  Not really a street car. 
Although I'm just about to take it out for a spin.  :banana:
Suppose I could pick up some street legals and be able to drive it around a bit. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I've left my car on the show field overnight before....I think Carlisle is the ONLY show that I would trust doing that... :thinking: Pretty secure show in my opinion
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Tantster

I left mine overnight last year with no issues, other than having to put a mask on to walk in  :haha:

Brads70

Are you bringing your winged Barracuda ?

cuda hunter

Nope, not the warrior.  A different car..........

cuda hunter

Thanks guys!  I sure appreciate the reassurance. 

Brads70

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 18, 2021, 07:07:19 PM
Nope, not the warrior.  A different car..........

Good cause I'd really be pissed missing seeing it in person  :haha: