Main Menu

1799 Photos taken by the Carlisle Events Staff

Started by 1 Wild R/T, July 16, 2019, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Gotta do a scan for incriminating shots involving members.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Some cool photos! 

Brads70

Thanks for posting, enjoyed my morning coffee scanning thru this!  :bigthumb:

Jay Bee

Thanks for posting too. Nice to see the tent in a bunch of shots.

erik70rt

This one still has a 318!!!!!  LOL
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Spikedog08

Yeah the banners were visible in a few!  My mounting system worked pretty well on the tent!  Big thanks to Ashley for helping put them up and then @J-Code Jeni for taking them down and rolling them up!   Great Show! 

:perfect10:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

captcolour

1 Wild R/T

Spikedog08

Jay Bee

Dave, you probably know him better as 6bblgt....Dan Pausch. If I'm wrong it's because his face got really blurry when I enlarged the picture.

Cuda Cody

Getting a photo of @6bblgt  is harder than getting a photo of Bigfoot!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 17, 2019, 07:10:06 PM
Getting a photo of @6bblgt  is harder than getting a photo of Bigfoot!

Well then . . I’m impressed!  It was cool that Dan was in the tent just after a guy came in with a build sheet saying that he found it in his car but it wasn’t for his car . . This was when I had a line of people at the table and I was standing there like I was in charge, but actually I was just standing next to the table. From the outside of the tent, looked like I was answering questions . .. I guess?   One person came in and as I was talking to him, another guy was standing behind him.  I finished with the first guy and on to the second and 3 more people got in line . . It was too funny!  I didn’t stand by that table the rest of the show ...

Anyways the guy gave me the build sheet, I decoded it with the forum software and then gave it to Dan who was the logical person to get it! Funny he just happened to be there at that moment!  lol

It was for a 70 challenger 440 auto purple with black top . . Only thing that stood out was it was a cruise control car . .  Cool car! 

J-Code Jeni

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 17, 2019, 08:41:59 AM
Yeah the banners were visible in a few!  My mounting system worked pretty well on the tent!  Big thanks to Ashley for helping put them up and then @J-Code Jeni for taking them down and rolling them up!   Great Show! 

:perfect10:

Don't mention it @Spikedog08 . THANK YOU for hauling chairs for Cody & I to Carlisle and back so we could have a place to rest. While Cody didn't sit much at the show, they sure came in handy hanging out behind the hotel! Cheers to you!  :cheers: