Main Menu

2024 - who`s going? Edit - added a poll.

Started by torredcuda, February 29, 2024, 04:36:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Going to Carlisle 2024?

Yes I`ll be there
22 (53.7%)
No - can`t make it
13 (31.7%)
Not sure yet.
6 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 40

scf100

Coming for the first time....

Preferred hotels at this date?
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

6pack

I am bringing my car for the first time and staying at a hotel. I usually just go on Friday make my way to the tent and hang out. So I have to register under ebodies.org? Want to do it right. What hotel do most stay at?

cuda hunter

Yes, register under ebodies.org. 
I can't recall the name of the exact hotel most stay at. 
@Spikedog08  ? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Here is a list of hotels in the immediate area of the club parking lot gathering:

Super 8 - 175 Beacon Hill Blvd, New Cumberland, PA 17070 - (717)774-6200

La Quinta New Cumberland - 130 Limekiln Rd., New Cumberland, PA, 17070 - (717)774-8888

Holiday Inn Express - 190 Beacon Hill Blvd, New Cumberland PA 17070 - (717)774-6400 

Fairfield Inn - 185 Beacon Hill Blvd, New Cumberland PA 17070 - (717)774-0100 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

6pack

Im registered and have a hotel. See you all there.

Jay Bee

@7E-Bodies check out Post#18 for hotel information. I also wanted to bring this thread back to the top, maybe the "who's going" has changed from April 27th.

RusTy/SE

The wife and I certainly planned on being there, but her family reunion put the timing kibosh on things this year. Added to that was the budget not being where we'd like after paying for marriage related expenses as I discovered that an inexpensive marriage gets filed under 'the best laid plans...' these days.   :bigmoney:  :-[

We're wishing a great time for everyone attending!
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Culvers

cuda hunter

@Culvers

Will you be hanging out with fellow members?  At the tent or going to the restaurant or the pizza dinner? 
I would like to shake your hand and say hello.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Culvers

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 11, 2024, 10:58:17 AM@Culvers
Will you be hanging out with fellow members?  At the tent or going to the restaurant or the pizza dinner? 
I would like to shake your hand and say hello.
@cuda hunter
I don't know at this moment, I have to look what to do when I'm there.

FF376

Entered yesterday so now the thrash begins!!!

cuda hunter

Quote from: FF376 on May 14, 2024, 11:57:14 AMEntered yesterday so now the thrash begins!!!

Are you bringing a car?   

FF376

@cuda hunter yes I'm in the middle of a TKX swap in my 70 Challenger 340.