Main Menu

A HOARD of E Body parts heading to Carlisle...

Started by anlauto, July 05, 2020, 01:34:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

A friend of mine just sent me this link to a hoard of parts and the guy says he's heading to Carlisle...

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/made-another-trip-to-the-farm.466951/  :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Cuda70-74

1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

cuda hunter

He has responded stating he is not bringing any of the parts to carlisle. 
He has said that anyone can come to his property and view the parts. 1.5 hours from carlisle.
I'm trying to set up a time to go see the stuff. 
He won't have everything out of the property he's getting it from. So only about 2 semi trailers available for viewing right now.  Also has said that the parts aren't his, they are his friends but he can sell anything from the hoard.  As well as he can keep anything also. I would suspect any rare parts will not be available.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda70-74

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 05, 2020, 03:36:25 PM
He has responded stating he is not bringing any of the parts to carlisle. 
He has said that anyone can come to his property and view the parts. 1.5 hours from carlisle.
I'm trying to set up a time to go see the stuff. 
He won't have everything out of the property he's getting it from. So only about 2 semi trailers available for viewing right now.  Also has said that the parts aren't his, they are his friends but he can sell anything from the hoard.  As well as he can keep anything also. I would suspect any rare parts will not be available.
Thanks for the heads up. I just need a drive shaft and 4 speed tranny mount
1969 mustang
1968 charger

cuda hunter

He has said nothing about shipping parts. Just about coming to look and buy. He's also said he has shut down a flipper that bought some parts from him.  he's only interested in selling parts to those who need parts for their own cars.  Also mentioned that if you stand him up he won't give you another chance.
I posted twice on that post but it never showed up on the forum.  weird. Also have not gotten a reply from him about meeting him day after carlisle.
patiently awaiting.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda70-74

He sounds real old school. Let us know what u find out
1969 mustang
1968 charger

cudamadd

Wow lots of stuff P.S I wonder if cuda hunter  will find any RED dash parts  cheers

cuda hunter

Have not seen any in his piles yet.  Fingers crossed though!

anlauto

Guess that's my fault...I didn't read the entire thread....I thought he was bringing stuff to Carlisle...sorry. :sorry:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

cuda hunter

No biggie.  Maybe someone here will get a chance at a few parts for their car.  Someone here has to be close to him.
I get one shot at it.  Since I'm so far away. 

regmnstr

does anyone have a phone # or address ?  i know he is in danielsville

HP2

Wow, its just amazing what some people have squirreled away.

I see interior panels I could use, but I couldn't imagine he is willing to ship with a stash that big that can be sold to foot traffic.

anlauto

Unless he is going to ask $10.00 a pair, it will take two life times to sell that many rear seats :looney:  and  there is no measurement of time as far as it would take to sell all those 72-74 tail lights :rofl: :rofl:  I once had a box with three sets in it and couldn't get $5 for the whole box....

cuda hunter

I got one message asking what parts. No phone number. Hard to plan that so probably wont get to see the stash.