Main Menu

Alert! Days Inn Carlisle South

Started by 1 Wild R/T, June 06, 2019, 07:33:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

This was posted on another forum & I Cut & Pasted it here....

Anyone with reservations at the Days Inn South may have a big problem! The Days Inn is now called the Ava Hotel. It is soon to be a Best Western and probably before the end of the month. I made reservations for Carlisle in December. I called back in February and found out that changes were in the works and reserved another room. This was done directly through the hotel and not the 800 number reservation center. I was assured that the reservations would be safe. This week, a friend told me I'd better check again. Sure enough... there is no record of my confirmation number or my name on their arrival date list. All new personnel with a completely different accounting system. I am certain a lot of people are going to show up in July and will be turned away!

GoodysGotaCuda

I'll have to see where we ended up booking several months ago. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cuda Cody

Yikes, that's not a good way to start a new business when you take over.  Hope it's just the rare exception and not the tip of the iceberg.  A lot of people plan their vacations around this event and it would really suck not to have a place to stay after you made plans way in advance. 

Thanks for the heads up.

erik70rt

I stayed there last year and was not impressed with them.  Glad I booked somewhere else this year! 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.