Main Menu

Are you planning to go to Carlisle 2019??

Started by Spikedog08, July 18, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Going to Carlisle 2019??

Yes Definitely!
32 (57.1%)
Probably
10 (17.9%)
Not sure YET
9 (16.1%)
Wish I could
3 (5.4%)
Definitely cannot go
2 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Crocha617

Pretty quiet here....

blown motor

Yes sir! Along with you, Ian, Brad, Doug, JayBee, Jon, Adam and every other forum member from Ontario, all driving our cars in an e-body parade to Carlisle. I'm not joking guys, this idea was floated last year at Moparfest. Mark your calendar and have your car ready. Maybe Alan will have his own e-body by then and he'll join us.  :fingerscrossed:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

72 Challenger

Quote from: blown motor on July 11, 2019, 10:14:13 AM
Yes sir! Along with you, Ian, Brad, Doug, JayBee, Jon, Adam and every other forum member from Ontario, all driving our cars in an e-body parade to Carlisle. I'm not joking guys, this idea was floated last year at Moparfest. Mark your calendar and have your car ready. Maybe Alan will have his own e-body by then and he'll join us.  :fingerscrossed:

Looks like I have to unload the Duster and get an e-body!
Someday I will have a J0b.

Oldschool

Only if you want to. I brought my 69 Fastback up a few years ago and was welcomed by everyone with open arms. The Carlisle organizers had heartburn with me paring among my friends and tried to make me move the car. Dave and the others decided that since the tent was large and the spot was reserved and paid for by all of us - we parked my car under that tent for the duration of the event. More than one way to skin a cat. I will forever remember that gracious gesture.......

blown motor

Quote from: 72 Challenger on July 11, 2019, 10:30:54 AM

Looks like I have to unload the Duster and get an e-body!

Not at all! Variety is cool.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Rdchallenger

Can't wait to come tomorrow and take many pictures to help me reference my car.

Voodoo Child

Definitely get a picture of that convoy, beyond ""COOL""!!!  :twothumbsup:

Brads70

I'm hoping to drive the Javelin!  :)     AKA "The Redheaded Stepchild"

torredcuda

Quote from: Crocha617 on July 11, 2019, 08:48:17 AM
Pretty quiet here....

Nice large tent so maybe we won't be overflowing this year. Just arrived at hotel a little while ago, see everyone tomorrow
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Cuda Cody

Just got to the hotel this evening and will be up at the tent tomorrow!  Ran in to a couple guys here at the hotel already and going to go get a beer at the hotel bar right now.   :drinkingbud:

Topcat

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 11, 2019, 05:08:27 PM
Just got to the hotel this evening and will be up at the tent tomorrow!  Ran in to a couple guys here at the hotel already and going to go get a beer at the hotel bar right now.   :drinkingbud:

Have fun Cody.  :cheers:

Cuda Cody

@cuda hunter  @Spikedog08  @ViperMan  @Oh10Challenger  all off to great start to the pre-carlisle party in the hotel lobby bar. Viperman and family had to get some sleep, but we closed the bar.

Spikedog08

Let the good times begin!  Tomorrow should be amazing!  Great members and special memories!  This is what this hobby is about!  Anyone that considers this show with all of us, you will not be disappointed!   Let the show begin!   

:clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

So, Neil calls me on Friday and says he is in town? Well almost in town .... about 40 minutes away? I was kinda shocked? Expected him to be partaking of all the festivities at Carlisle? Seems his buddy bailed on him last minute.  :Thud:

So my buddy Mike needed a hand tuning his old buggy and I said Hey are you in luck I know just the guy for the job, perfect timing!
(pardon the pun)
Life hands you lemons... make lemonade!  Or at least have fun helping out a buddy with this old ragged Plymouth. :D   Did that and managed to take in a local cruise night too, a 67? hemi Satellite , 69 Roadrunner and a few more Mopars  were in attendance, loved the cool old Dodge with the Cummins engine transplant!