Main Menu

Planning for Carlisle 2022

Started by Spikedog08, March 22, 2022, 08:19:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

So it is getting to be that time of year again and this morning I received the package for the planning of the club events at Carlisle.  This includes our club tent and everything needed for the event.  We get a 20 x 20 tent for free if we have more than 25 cars registered last year which we did but the size of the tent typically is not enough for all of us so I try to upgrade this to a 20 x 40 tent which is certainly large enough for our group.  Last year I did not do this because of the lockdowns and many members were not able to come to the show.  This year I am hopeful that our Canadian and regular members will make the trip and add to our club activities! 

With this in mind, last year we catered food for the group on Saturday and that seemed to work out well.  If we do decide to cater again, we need to use a vender that is approved by Carlisle Events.  Our typical schedule of events is:

Thursday Evening some of us hit the steak house by the Hotel after checking into our rooms
Friday Group dinner at a restaurant of our choice
Saturday lunch at the tent approx. 12:00 or 1:00
Saturday Night Pizza party in the parking lot by the group of hotels we stay at. 

We are always open to ideas for events to do at the show so if you think something can be changed to enhance our experience, I am certainly open to ideas!  We are 114 days away from our event and hopefully the weather cooperates!  Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones!

:banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

purple1

Dave, I'm willing to bring drinks again this year.

If anyone wants anything special to drink, please let me know and I will try my best to bring it.

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Nepagarage

I definitely won't be bringing the challenger as I figure I'm at least a year or two away from having it done, but would like to get to meet some of you on Saturday when I come down. If there's anything I can contribute I'd be glad to help!