Main Menu

Carlisle 2019 Hotel POLL - vote now!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, November 21, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

What hotel area do you want to stay at for Carlisle 2019?

Option #1 New Cumberland area
2 (14.3%)
Option #2 Park Inn by Radisson
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: November 28, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

mopar thunder

I have stayed at the Park Inn and enjoyed it a lot. Conveniet to places, a lot of amentities, easy drive to the fairgrounds. Wish i knew if I could go or not now but I won't know for awhile.

Cuda Cody

@Topcat  is this the year you join me at Carlisle?   :drinkingbud: 

Crocha617

Quote from: Brads70 on November 21, 2018, 11:53:05 AM
I vote for #2    Park Inn

There is a ton of room . If we can't get a corner outback which I'm sure we can, especially if we show up Thursday the majority of the front lot is empty and it must be at least 2-3 acres... I've had a blast at this place the last couple of years by myself. I'm sure it will be way better if everyone is there.

Chryco Psycho

Rev-It-Up

I've never been to the Park Inn,  it I'm willing to give it a go. XeGnome and I are planning on going...of course we wo t have a car though. Maybe we'll rent a Chally and enter it as well.  :haha:
Rev-It-Up

Topcat

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 21, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
@Topcat  is this the year you join me at Carlisle?   :drinkingbud:

It's up in the air right now.

I just recovered from disability and am returning to work and now I have no vacation accrued.
Might be needing to look into my options which I won't discuss online but will PM you Cody.

Spikedog08

Pretty sure I see where this is going . . . Sometimes change is good!    :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

J-Code Jeni

I know where I'm staying... okay so, it's actually anywhere Cody's staying.  :D

Seriously though, I 'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again!!

71Cuda

Did we pick yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
70 Charger, 71 Cuda

Spikedog08

Quote from: 71Cuda on November 22, 2018, 05:01:17 PM
Did we pick yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That poll doesn't close for another week but most members I assume will just go with the flow . . I'm good with it . . New hotel could be exciting!   :clapping:  I assume to get the $121 a night rate, we need to call the hotel direct? 

:huh:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cordodge

Told the wife we are absolutely going this year, Never been so I'll take the advise of you guys on where to stay. Can't wait.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 21, 2018, 10:57:01 AM
Sweet!!!!  Going to register my rental car (under "E-Bodies.org') and make a run at Barney @MEK-Dangerous    :pokeeye:   :D

Quote from: Spikedog08 on November 21, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

Also note that Carlisle Tickets are 20% off starting Black Friday and valid until New Years!   :bigmoney:

I couldn't let this post pass.   :D   Seriously, when you parked your rental Challenger next to mine in the show field last time I got a good laugh out of it. So this time...Maybe upgrade to a Hellcat so you won't be in my class??   :fingerscrossed:

MEK-Dangerous

Can someone give me the address of the Park Inn? If it's the one on Carlisle Pike, I'm looking at $152 a night, which means I'm out.

Cuda Cody

It was posted above that you get the room for $121/night if you tell them it's for the 2019 Chrysler group.  I will try it and report back...

Cuda Cody

I called (717) 697-0321 and used the group name 2019 Chrysler Group and got the room for $121 a night.  :twothumbsup: