Main Menu

Hotel for Carlisle available

Started by Burdar, July 06, 2017, 07:14:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Burdar

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to go to Carlisle this year. I've got a reservation at the Quality Inn New Cumberland Harrisburg South. Check-in is Thursday the 13th...checkout is Sunday the 16th.  I'm going to cancel this reservation soon.  If you still need a room and want to take over this reservation, please let me know ASAP. 

ViperMan

Sorry you can't make it, Burdar!  It's always great to see ya!

Cuda Cody

Maybe we'll see you next year.   :fingerscrossed:

Burdar

Hopefully next year.  It was just a perfect storm of events that make this year not possible.

1. Friend couldn't go so it would just be me driving the entire way, paying for all gas and hotel.
2. Wife still on leave from work until the end of July.(only one income)
3. Medical bills showing up all at the same time.

ViperMan

Bummer man - I had to work two jobs for months when my wife went on maternity leave.  It's absurd how unfair we are to working families in this country.

I posted this discussion on the EBO Facebook page - hopefully someone will contact you soon to take your reservation off your hands!

Bullitt-

We'll be thinkin of you Darren ... Sorry you can't make it 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Burdar

The room is gone. Jeff from CC.com took it. Not sure if he's over here yet or not. Have a good time everyone!