Main Menu

Carlisle 2019 Hotel POLL - vote now!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, November 21, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

What hotel area do you want to stay at for Carlisle 2019?

Option #1 New Cumberland area
2 (14.3%)
Option #2 Park Inn by Radisson
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: November 28, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Fish owner

Also near the Park Inn in Mechanicsburg are many cheap eating places.  Lowes, Home Depot............Mega shopping within two miles of the Park Inn.

Ric

Hotel,..... No Hotel .I get the luxury of driving every day!.... :bigthumb:

Fish owner

We are both very lucky to be here next to Carlisle and Hershey.

cuda hunter

So where are the majority of our members staying at? 
Where is the parking lot party at?

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

@cuda hunter   A lot of us are staying at the Park Inn  . . . here is a link to the hotel.  This is a new hotel and appears that there are restaurants onsite!  Certainly make sure you hit the pizza party on Saturday!  I assume there will be a gathering there every night! 

https://www.parkinn.com/harrisburgwestpa/rooms#
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Cuda_mark

I fortunately have a friend that lives right in the center of Carlisle so Iget free room and board for the weekend every year!

And his buddy recently bought a house right near one of the entrances to the fairgrounds so I get free parking too!

ViperMan

Quote from: Fish owner on June 22, 2019, 06:35:01 PM
Also near the Park Inn in Mechanicsburg are many cheap eating places.  Lowes, Home Depot............Mega shopping within two miles of the Park Inn.

Hmm - I've never considered Home Depot or Lowes for eating options!!   :thinking:

:haha:

MEK-Dangerous

[/quote]

Hmm - I've never considered Home Depot or Lowes for eating options!!   :thinking:

[/quote]

The Home Depot near me has a hot dog truck. As you might expect, it is run by cute females, so business is booming there. Are the hot dogs any good? Who cares.   :haha:

Spikedog08

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on July 08, 2019, 12:00:42 PM

The Home Depot near me has a hot dog truck. As you might expect, it is run by cute females, so business is booming there. Are the hot dogs any good? Who cares.   :haha:

At my Home Depot . . no they are not any good . . IMO . .  :huh:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!