Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

And Charlie (1owner's others half) said he was fine to drive!   :pokeeye:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

:haha:  Looks good from here.   :D  White lines are for wussies.

Cuda70-74

More pics
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Cuda70-74

Couple more
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Aar1064

Looks like you all are having a great time. This time next year for me for sure.

Shoooter

Lots of cool parts there. I bet I could find my lower a.c. conceal panel for my cuda there :pixiepop:

Cuda Cody

I saw several of them.  Just no way for me to get parts home so I didn't buy anything.

Quote from: Shoooter on July 15, 2017, 06:58:51 AM
Lots of cool parts there. I bet I could find my lower a.c. conceal panel for my cuda there :pixiepop:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 15, 2017, 07:18:13 AM
I saw several of them.  Just no way for me to get parts home so I didn't buy anything.

Of course there are ways....  I thought this was your Carlisle hoard.... :pokeeye: :haha:

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 15, 2017, 07:31:47 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 15, 2017, 07:18:13 AM

Of course there are ways....  I thought this was your Carlisle hoard.... :pokeeye: :haha:

:haha:
Rev-It-Up

71GranCoupe

Really appreciate all the pictures and updates, almost like being there! Way to go everyone.  :banana:

RusTy/SE

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on July 15, 2017, 09:49:44 AM
Really appreciate all the pictures and updates, almost like being there! Way to go everyone.  :banana:

x2 :yes:

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

70/6chall

Thanks so much for the pics, they are really appreciated for those of us that couldn't be there, next best thing.    Thanks,   Al

dougdel

And a shout out to Josh,s muscle car parts. Hope they come over here soon  :fingerscrossed:  and thanks to jay bee and those at the tent for helping me find Josh,s. Don't know about others, but in my day trip I did my best to buy things I needed from sponsors of this site and cc.com.

hato

:veryexcited: waiting eagerly for more pictures thanks for the pictures
Hope to be next year in many photos  :handshake:

MEK-Dangerous

Here is short clip I took of the Hellcat's racing the autocross course. The last driver really lets it rip.