Main Menu

Carlisle Day 2

Started by Spikedog08, July 14, 2017, 04:13:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

That looks likes so much fun.  I'm sad I didn't get over there to see it.  Thanks for sharing.

MEK-Dangerous

I'm sorting through my 295 pictures here looking to see what is worthy to share.

This 4-door 1970 Cuda got plenty of attention.

Cuda Cody

Dave said he was invited to bring the 4 door Cuda to Sema for the battle of the builders.

MEK-Dangerous

Random stuff....

MEK-Dangerous

Roadman

Thanks for all the great pics, BUT !!!!!!  Was there a BIKINI CONTEST  ??????????????

Cuda Cody

I think it was after the burnout contest, but we couldn't get close enough to see.  :sorry:

Quote from: Roadman on July 16, 2017, 02:14:44 PM
                          Thanks for all the great pics, BUT !!!!!!  Was there a BIKINI CONTEST  ??????????????

torredcuda

Quote from: Roadman on July 16, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

No, they have a daisy Duke contest instead t unfortunaty I had to leave before that and the burnout contest started to meet someone I was swapping hoods with. Hopefully there will be some pics.  8)
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Spikedog08

I am pretty sure we beat all the records for attendance at least on Saturday for sure!  It was packed!  Never have I seen that many cars at the show!  Very cool! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

I agree it was a  huge turnout on sat :banana: , So many great reasons to be there this year !!

Cuda Cody

Wonder who bought the 71 Challenger convertible?  How great must they have felt towing that project through Carlisle.   :lookatthat:

MEK-Dangerous

More random pics...

MEK-Dangerous

:D

Cuda Cody

That Power Wagon had a great look to it. 

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 17, 2017, 03:27:02 PM
That Power Wagon had a great look to it.

Did you see the Viper blue one with the Cummins upgrade , I thought perfect for Cody's parts hauler!