Main Menu

CARLISLE VENDING SPOT NUMBERS

Started by anlauto, June 21, 2019, 05:50:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I know some of us here have vending spots, or car corral spots for this upcoming Chrysler's @ Carlisle show...so let post our spot numbers so everybody can stop by, grab some shade, maybe a cold drink. :grouphug: :drinkingbud:

I'll start....

ALAN GALLANT AUTOMOTIVE RESTORATION
SPOT # F104,F105,F106

Just outside Building "T" near the washrooms. :twothumbsup:

@TONY @Mymcodebee @69BFan @Dan Brewer @mccannix @ECSauto @BMCUDA @HEMICUDA @TheAutoArchaeologist
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mymcodebee

Get in out of the sun if you need.  We have a large tent rented.  Everyone feel free to stop by. 

TheAutoArchaeologist

Ryan Brutt
The Automotive Archaeologist
TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com
www.barnfinds.org

69BFan

Our tent is located just outside of Building T in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143.  Always extra chairs, cold water and snacks available for anyone looking to cool off or refresh.  Everyone have safe travels and take care of yourself at the show.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

ECSauto

ECS Automotive will have a booth behind the T Building spots J154-157.  Please stop by and say hello! 

TONY

We'll be at the same spaces since the beginning

B10-B16

Just inside of Gate #2

Hope to see you there!

VCODE

Come and say Hello Spots M129 - M130 - M131
Plenty of E-body parts
Can't wait .See you soon
Bob

Dan Brewer

Brewer's Performance Inc.  4-speed parts.

We are bringing some used parts, If you need 4-speed parts I need to know no later than July 2nd.  Normal spots J79-84

Stop by and say Hi.

Dan
For all your A833 4-speed needs: 
www.brewersperformance.com

cudaized

I will be at Carlisle spot G119

Selling my book.

$20 show special.

Dedication and signature will be complimentary.

If I'm not at the table, perhaps catch me walking around with my back pack on?
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

captcolour

Check out signs, show tool boxes, and parts at L155 & L156.

fc7cuda

E49-50
Quite allot of E-Body Nos parts and a bunch of misc used parts.  I brought my big tote of cruise control items, 70 Cuda fenders, SE rear panels, 70 Charger rocker mouldings, etc.

I'll be wearing my E-bodies.org shirt on Friday.

Tom

Spikedog08

Wow that's a lot of spots to visit!  Maybe Cody and I will make the rounds!  Both of the admin at the same show .  .  .  Who is gonna take care of the forum?   :dunno:  lol
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cuda hunter

Im at g 17. I have the cuda there.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee