Main Menu

Carlisle ?

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Schmo ?? Heck no Carlisle would never be the same without you ,Ashley & Melanie & we will get you another Cuda 1:1 scale the right one is  out there  :stayinlane:

MEK-Dangerous

Hey. I got my sticker for my car today in the mail.

It's on man!!!   :veryexcited:

Marc70challenger

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on June 23, 2017, 01:44:20 PM
Hey. I got my sticker for my car today in the mail.

It's on man!!!   :veryexcited:

Just checked mail - got it.

Gonna see weather and how things pan out on other situations  ... may pass this year.

ViperMan

I'll have to see if I got mine.  Also gotta see if I can get the Viper running better...   :bricks:

benlavigne

Hello, new E-Body owner and member on the forum, I've been to Carlisle a few times in the past. I can't wait to meet the people I've been chatting with through the forum and FB page. I have booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express, will probably need to bum a ride in the morning and evening to and from the fairgrounds. I guess there will be impromptu meets in the Hotel's parking lot at night so I can introduce myself, or maybe make arrangements before? Also, depending on if I have a passenger, I might have a spot available on a Hide-a-Bed in my room. Maybe start a thread with offers and requests for rides/rooms, etc... ?
Cheers!
Ben

Chryco Psycho

It will be great to meet you Ben , Carlisle is such a blash but because of the people !!
do you have a ticket for the fri night party yet ?

benlavigne

Not sure yet on Friday, depending on who comes with me, and meetings with friends, but I'm in for Saturday's lunch!

Ben

Cuda Cody

So glad to hear that you'll be there!!!  If you can, you'll want to make the Friday night party.  It's a once in a decade event.   :banana:

cudajunction

We have been to many a Mopar show, and for my money, Carlisle is the best.

Spikedog08

I have secured a trailer for the trip over!  Have to focus on Napa Valley first as I leave for there this Saturday!  Also still not sure what car I am bringing . . . . .  :dunno:

Hmmm just looked and I registered the convertible  . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 27, 2017, 08:24:03 AM
I have secured a trailer for the trip over!  Have to focus on Napa Valley first as I leave for there this Saturday!  Also still not sure what car I am bringing . . . . .  :dunno:

Hmmm just looked and I registered the convertible  . . .

I can run up and drive the other one down for ya - then you can have both!!   :D

Spikedog08

When was the last time you went for a RUN?  By the time you got here  . . . the show would be over! 

:dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 28, 2017, 08:17:35 AM
When was the last time you went for a RUN?  By the time you got here  . . . the show would be over! 

Hey!  One of our new kittens nearly knocked over my beer last night - ran like hell to catch it!!!  :)

:veryexcited:

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: ViperMan on June 28, 2017, 08:38:34 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 28, 2017, 08:17:35 AM

Hey!  One of our new kittens nearly knocked over my beer last night - ran like hell to catch it!!!  :)

:veryexcited:

I always knew you had sprinters speed when it counted Jeff.    :wave:

cudaragtop

Where is this Party and where do I get tickets?  :drinkingbud:  :cheers:
Wasn't planning to go but just found out I have to be in Philly 7/12-7/15 for work. Flying in so no 'Cuda.  :(

Planning to stay for the show on Saturday then check out and fly home Sunday. :bradsthumb:
Where is everyone staying?

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 23, 2017, 08:19:34 PM
So glad to hear that you'll be there!!!  If you can, you'll want to make the Friday night party.  It's a once in a decade event.   :banana:

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8