Main Menu

Carlisle ?

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

So who's planning on going this year ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I want to go soooo BAD!  Maybe this is the year I make it happen.  I gotten start saving my pennies.   :yes:

@anlauto you go every year, right?  I should go just to shake your hand.  Would be nice to meet you in person.   :worship:

Marc70challenger

As it stands now - most likely.  :D

anlauto

I haven't missed a year since 1994....I would like nothing better then to meet you Cody.....I'll shake your hand :handshake: but your wife might get a hug :yes: :rofl: @Cuda Cory
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Spikedog08

I would like to have a great turn out this year from all the members . . . I will rent a tent once again and we can share it with both sites!  Cody needs a banner to display though!   :D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Lets keep the tradition of getting the all the forum members together.  @4cruzin you serious about getting a tent?  I can come up with a banner and maybe a few other things.  But I would need to ship some of those items to someone if I end up flying out.  I know if the past it's been a couple different hotels used, but some of the greatest memories of Carlisle is just hanging out in the parking lot.  Do we have a preferred Hotel we want to use? 

Regardless if I go or not, my wife might fly out just to get a hug from Alan!  I better go to keep an eye on her.  :rofl:

Roadman

Have a feeling might need more than 1 tent.   :notsure:   Missed last year but my goal is to have  @toxicwolf car there this year, God willing. 

headejm

I am interested in attending. Never been to Carlisle.  :cheers:

anlauto

This sounds like a neat addition to the show this year: The Hurst Nationals http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/hurst-nationals/default.aspx

Cuda Cody

That will be a neat addition to the weekend.  :yes:

Quote from: anlauto on January 06, 2017, 02:39:37 PM
This sounds like a neat addition to the show this year: The Hurst Nationals http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/hurst-nationals/default.aspx

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 06, 2017, 02:22:39 PM
Lets keep the tradition of getting the all the forum members together.  @4cruzin you serious about getting a tent?  I can come up with a banner and maybe a few other things.  But I would need to ship some of those items to someone if I end up flying out.  I know if the past it's been a couple different hotels used, but some of the greatest memories of Carlisle is just hanging out in the parking lot.  Do we have a preferred Hotel we want to use? 

Regardless if I go or not, my wife might fly out just to get a hug from Alan!  I better go to keep an eye on her.  :rofl:

Yes I always rent a tent for the members.  Will try to get a larger one this year. . . . You can ship things to me if you want.  As for hotel, a lot of us have stayed at the Quality Inn located in New Cumberland but there is a new Holiday Inn Express right across the street and a Fairfield nxt to that hotel.   :cheers:

headejm

blown motor

4C, New Cumberland, not New Hamburg. You're getting your shows mixed up.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: blown motor on January 06, 2017, 07:17:48 PM
4C, New Cumberland, not New Hamburg. You're getting your shows mixed up.

lol it was late and I had a few cocktails when I wrote that . . You are exactly correct.   :drunk:

Changed it . . .

Cuda Cody

July 14-16, 2017 are the dates.   

If we can decide on one or two Hotels that we prefer I will work on getting us a group discount.   :fingerscrossed:

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-chrysler-nationals/default.aspx