Main Menu

Carlisle ?

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

benlavigne

Quote from: anlauto on July 11, 2017, 06:58:43 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 11, 2017, 06:40:23 PM
We flew out this morning and have made it to Gettysburg. We will be at the Carlisle hotel tomorrow.   :banana: Been fun driving the Challenger rental car.

@Cuda Cody ...in case you haven't figured it out yet.....Since you rented a Challenger, it will be much cheaper to register the car for the show, both admission and parking wise. With a Challenger you'll be able to take it in the gate 24 hrs a day. :alan2cents:

Yep, I realized that when I was trying to find someone to shuffle me from and to the hotel... My Grand Cherokee is no show car, but it looks ok, and it IS a Mopar, it will probably spend the day by itself, well in between the times I'll dump my purchases i it!

Ben

Cuda Cody

We got a big tent!!!  :banana: and the sticker guy already went to work. :D

Rev-It-Up

Woohoo! Way to go sticker man!  :banana:
Rev-It-Up

torredcuda

Awesome, we were running out of room in the tent, the big one will be nice
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Crocha617

anlauto

Nice show car in the background  :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

OMG . . I have to send Ed from Carlisle a big thank you!  The positive thing about our tent is it will be used!  Half the time I go by the dodge charger.com tent, no one is there.  On a side note, all that know Jackie . . . She is still sick after her 13th surgery . . There will be a get well card at the D.C.com Tent for all to sign . . . ''This is the first Carlisle show she has missed since they started.  Very sad.
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda70-74

It be hard to find you guys/gals now
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Cuda Cody

@cbuczesk  please tell your brother THANK YOU for the big tent.  You guys rock!   :worship:

Cuda Cody

So sad to hear she will not be there.  Hope she feels better soon.

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 12, 2017, 07:21:17 PM
On a side note, all that know Jackie . . . She is still sick after her 13th surgery . . There will be a get well card at the D.C.com Tent for all to sign . . . ''This is the first Carlisle show she has missed since they started.  Very sad.

ViperMan

Lol - I see you left my sexy Uhaul trailer out of that photo...  :-)

ViperMan

I keep trying to post a photo from Hershey Park but it won't work - they had this big water park with water everywhere - Ash and I were trying to figure out how to get them to build one at the fairgrounds!!

Cody I don't think the site likes panoramic photos... :-)

Cuda Cody

Yes, panoramic photos might be an issue.  Email it to me and I can change the format of the photo so it works.

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 13, 2017, 12:00:42 AM
Poor Jackie  :grouphug:

:iagree: I always make a point of spending some time with her and Shelby.  :('

Well I'm on my way to Murrays then heading down to Carlisle, see you all just after lunch?  :wave: