Main Menu

Carlisle ?

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Just leaving now ! :stayinlane:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

I'm packing up also . . . Car loaded, just waiting for the rain to move a little farther away.  Considered leaving an hour ago but it was pouring here . . .

:bye:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Marc70challenger

Wait a sec!  It's starts Friday!!!

No wonder I'm only one here.  :rofl:

Cuda Cody

Got a message from Ed and he says there is a mix up on the tent and ours is only the 20x20.   :( Oh well, we will still have a great time.

cbuczesk

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 13, 2017, 06:33:13 AM
Got a message from Ed and he says there is a mix up on the tent and ours is only the 20x20.   :( Oh well, we will still have a great time.
I'm sorry! I'm sure that Ed's upset about it too. If anyone brings an extra canopy maybe you can attach them to the big tent.

Join us later today at the Carlisle Expo center right outside the fairgrounds for our free Kick-off to Carlisle Mopar show!
https://www.facebook.com/events/140491586524155/?ti=cl

Cuda Cody

Easy peasy, we have some extra tents we can use.  No matter the size of the tent or location, we're going to have a super fun time!   :banana:  It's all good.

Cuda Cody

Here's that cool photo!

Quote from: ViperMan on July 12, 2017, 08:38:04 PM
I keep trying to post a photo from Hershey Park but it won't work - they had this big water park with water everywhere - Ash and I were trying to figure out how to get them to build one at the fairgrounds!!

Cody I don't think the site likes panoramic photos... :-)

Crocha617

Cuda70-74

Hows the weather looking uo there?
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

J-Code Jeni

It's sweaty, is that a temperature?  :D Being from the West Coast, we're not accustomed to much humidity but, it's all good...after all, we're at Carlisle!!! We have a little wind now and it's expected to be in the low 90's with possible thunderstorms this evening. Saturday has the best outlook, btw.

MEK-Dangerous

Saturday's weather looks awesome.

I'm heading up at 5 AM tomorrow.    :burnout:

torredcuda

What time does the cruise start?
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

nsmall

How about some pictures folks?

Cuda Cody

It's been an incredible adventure and awesome show!   :banana:

Quote from: nsmall on July 14, 2017, 11:43:58 AM
How about some pictures folks?

anlauto

Just noticed the countdown clock for 2018  :bradsthumb: Nice touch @Cuda Cody   :clapping: :clapping:  Are you going to fly in...rent a U Haul and drive home ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration