Main Menu

Checking in

Started by Crocha617, July 13, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Crocha617

I'm here. 2nd chair in the tent. The tent is right by the rest rooms this year I walked right by it....also 100 feet from my truck :banana:

Bullitt-

:needphotos: :needphotos: :needphotos: :needphotos: :needphotos: :needphotos: :needphotos:

Hope the wind stays in your favor  :haha:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

blown motor

Enjoy the show everyone. Wish I could be there with you.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

72 Challenger

The jealousy is real over here. 15 years I have been going and had to cancel for plans that ended up falling through. If I bombed there after work I could get there by 1:00 am.
Someday I will have a J0b.

Cuda Cody

We need some photos!!!!   :takepicture:   :please:

:needphotos:

headejm

:iagree: Lots of photos please!

nsmall

More requests for photos.  Come on now.   :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture:

jimynick

Quote from: blown motor on July 13, 2018, 05:32:06 AM
Enjoy the show everyone. Wish I could be there with you.
Yep, what the man said! X2!! Imagine, not raining? Get the suntan lotion out boys and girls!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cuda hunter

Just sayin....
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

CudaMoparRay

I'm surprised there are still no pictures  :thinking:

Cuda70-74

Seems like e body are rare now because I could barely find parts that I needed. One guy told me hasn't torn apart a cuda in years
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

RUNCHARGER

Yes: That's the downside of AMD metal and 318 cars being restored. No one is junking them out anymore because it is possible to fix anything these days.
Sheldon

Cuda70-74

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 15, 2018, 01:42:35 PM
Yes: That's the downside of AMD metal and 318 cars being restored. No one is junking them out anymore because it is possible to fix anything these days.
Very true. I couldn't find a set of 71 cuda headlight bucket to save my life repo it is
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

superdave

:unbelievable: Look at all those 'verts!! :bradsthumb: I believe I even see a Chrysler Laser.  :rofl: I actually thought they were cool back in the day, I suppose they have their place.

Chryco Psycho

:bigthumb: