Main Menu

Checking in

Started by Sleepychallenger, January 16, 2017, 12:07:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Sleepychallenger

Hey all. My name is Drew and I have an E-body obsession. I've had my current challenger since 04. My dad bought it in 76 and went with the original owner to get it in 69. It is a 70 RT with a flat hood. Still numbers matching block, changed to a 4 speed and a 8 3/4. She is also a daily driver. Currently stationed in Aurora Colorado but will soon be relocating to Destin Florida.

Cuda Cody

:welcome: @Sleepychallenger   Got any photos of that awesome Challenger?   Daily driving it in Florida is going to be cool.  When do you move?

Sleepychallenger

Moving in early March. Not sure if you remember  (like a million years ago) when Ronnie Sox passed and we did those posters, but that was a shot of her in Panama City Florida when we were stationed there. Here she is more recently

J-Code Jeni

Hello &  :welcome:, we're glad you joined! It's heartwarming to hear your Dad bought the car so long ago and now, you have it- I just love it when cars are kept 'in the family'!  :grouphug:

Sleepychallenger

Hopefully not upside down

Cuda Cody

Photo from an Ipad?  We got to figure that out why it posts them upside down.  Here's the photo flipped.

Sleepychallenger

Thanks J-code. It was a bribe. I was a heavy line tech at a Ford dealer and he called me one day and said he did that when he was young and didn't want me to be breaking my back and struggling the world I was so he  said if I join the Air Force for 4 years he would give me the car.

Sleepychallenger

Roadman

blown motor

So you have an E-body obsession? Around here you're just a drop of water in an endless sea!

Welcome to the site. You'll fit right in.  :waving:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

anlauto

Quote from: RusTy/SE on January 16, 2017, 05:11:31 PM
Welcome sleepy  :)

Now we just wait for the other six dwarfs :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

In addition to watching missiles all day, Drew helps out in Gerald's (CudaKats) shop.  It's been fun getting to know him over the last couple of years, I'm gonna miss him when goes to FLA.

Cuda Cody

This photo is just awesomeness through and through!

Sleepychallenger