Main Menu

Checking in

Started by Crocha617, July 13, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

I thought the club tent location was great! At first I wondered if there would be any odor from being somewhat close to the toilets but there was not any that I could detect. The best part was all the cars that came in went by the tent. It was like a moving car show all from the comfort of your lawn chair!  :D

Spikedog08

Quote from: Brads70 on July 16, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
I thought the club tent location was great! At first I wondered if there would be any odor from being somewhat close to the toilets but there was not any that I could detect. The best part was all the cars that came in went by the tent. It was like a moving car show all from the comfort of your lawn chair!  :D

Glad the tent location worked out as when we arrived, I got comments like . . . "Well who did you piss off to get our tent right by the toilets?"   And "Clearly someone doesn't like you and now here we sit at the end of the row by the shitters!"   

I thought it worked out ok . . The new style tent didn't have a center pole which I liked but also only had corner poles which made it a challenge to hang the banners.  But where there's a will, there's a way and with the help of some zip ties, banners went up!  May have to come up with a new design for next year now that I know when I have to work with . . .

:clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!