Main Menu

Friday night club dinner! *** Need your vote ***

Started by Oh10Challengerless, June 12, 2020, 07:26:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Are you coming to the club dinner at Dodge City on Friday?

Yes - 1
3 (42.9%)
Yes - 2
2 (28.6%)
Yes - 3
1 (14.3%)
Yes - 4
0 (0%)
Yes - 4+
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Oh10Challengerless

Hey everyone!!!  I talked to Sheriff Doug at Dodge City and he is super excited to have us back this year for our club dinner!  He is confident they will be open for indoor dining by July 10th and we will have their private room and bar as we have in the past.  If for any reason PA doesn't open indoor seating by then Dodge City has outdoor seating as well and he has assured me they will reserve it for us!  Please vote so we can get a head count for them! 

Stay well and we can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!!

https://www.dodgecityrestaurant.com/

purple1

You can count on Mary and I. We may have 2 extras as well, but we will not know until later.   :thankyou:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Hmmm hope we have more than this!  :dunno:  it’s a start anyways . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Oh10Challengerless

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 12, 2020, 05:37:30 PM
Hmmm hope we have more than this!  :dunno:  it's a start anyways . .

I hope so too!!!   :fingerscrossed:

regmnstr

Spikedog08

Please everyone remember to vote so we can get a count . .  :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

Wish I could be there this year, but my Governor said it's to dangerous for me to play outside.  :pokeeye:

Just kidding!  If I could be there, I would do it for sure.  Just not ready to take out new little guy on a 6 hour flight yet.  Hopefully next year!  But please post a lot of photos...   :checkmail:  Seeing the photos is nowhere near as fun as being there, but it will have to do this year.

Oh10Challengerless

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 13, 2020, 08:56:20 PM
Wish I could be there this year, but my Governor said it's to dangerous for me to play outside.  :pokeeye:

Just kidding!  If I could be there, I would do it for sure.  Just not ready to take out new little guy on a 6 hour flight yet.  Hopefully next year!  But please post a lot of photos...   :checkmail:  Seeing the photos is nowhere near as fun as being there, but it will have to do this year.

We certainly don't blame you!  You couldn't pay me to get on a plane right now!  Why risk it if you don't have to!  We will miss all of you and will post lots of pictures for you.  Stay safe and well and we will plan to see you next year!!!  If anything brings you to the east coast we would love to see you!

Spikedog08

@Oh10Challenger   sounds like flat Cody is going to make another appearance .  .  .  Carlisle won't know what hit them . . If Flat Cody gets the virus . . I will definitely be worried then.   

Oh10Challengerless

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 17, 2020, 05:46:20 PM

@Oh10Challenger   sounds like flat Cody is going to make another appearance .  .  .  Carlisle won't know what hit them . . If Flat Cody gets the virus . . I will definitely be worried then.

I'm totally down with a flat Cody appearance!!!  We need to make him a mask!   :haha:

Spikedog08

Quote from: Oh10Challenger on June 17, 2020, 05:54:08 PM

@Oh10Challenger   sounds like flat Cody is going to make another appearance .  .  .  Carlisle won’t know what hit them . . If Flat Cody gets the virus . . I will definitely be worried then.

I'm totally down with a flat Cody appearance!!!  We need to make him a mask!   :haha:

OMG just spit my beer on the iPad when I read that .  .  .  Flat Cody with a mask!   Love it!   :haha:

Have to mount him on something .. (oh that didn’t sound good)  He is started to show his age . .

Oh10Challengerless

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 17, 2020, 05:57:57 PM

OMG just spit my beer on the iPad when I read that .  .  .  Flat Cody with a mask!   Love it!   :haha:

Have to mount him on something .. (oh that didn't sound good)  He is started to show his age . .

@Spikedog08 bring him and I'm sure we can figure something out!!!  @Cuda Cody hang on!!!  It's gonna be a wild ride!!!

Cudajason

Quote from: Oh10Challenger on June 18, 2020, 07:12:55 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 17, 2020, 05:57:57 PM

Have to mount him on something .. (oh that didn't sound good)  He is started to show his age . .

@Spikedog08 bring him and I'm sure we can figure something out!!!  @Cuda Cody hang on!!!  It's gonna be a wild ride!!!

Come on man...supporting him is not that hard!!!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

MEK-Dangerous

Ashley,

I noticed Dodge City no longer has the "seafood babe" on the menu(you had to be there 3 years ago because she totally set me up).   :yes:

I'm in.