Started by ViperMan, January 26, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: Brads70 on April 10, 2017, 11:53:06 AM
Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on April 10, 2017, 05:09:50 AM
Quote from: Brads70 on April 08, 2017, 07:49:07 PM
Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on April 08, 2017, 07:44:20 PM
ok, now you all have me wanting to go!

I have never been to Carslile. I have only been to Mopar Nats in Ohio. We used to go every year, but quit going in 2012 as we were less and less impressed to make the 14 hour drive.

I did score a hella deal on some wheels while I was there in 2012 though! A bad rain came through and ruined the vendors boxes on several wheels. He sold them to me for little over cost, saved me $300 vs buying online!

The problem is, my car will be nowhere near ready. What airport do you all fly into if you fly? Cody, don't you fly in? I may be able to arrange a work assignment nearby during that time so that I can fly in, work, co to Carslile then fly home... hmmm
Get a Dodge for a rental, then flog the hell out of it on the autocross track!  :rofl:

Have you been monitoring my rentals?! :unbelievable:  :unbelievable:  :))
Ya bring it back to the rental company like in the movie "Days of Thunder"  :D

Haha! I'm dying laughing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Spikedog08

Ok so back to the hotel area . . . We have 3 hotels all within easy walking distance to our historic parking lot behind the Quality Inn!  Please all try to stay in one of these places and   . . .  . . .  OMG this is going to be epic! 

:worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Bullitt-

Being the procrastinator-in-chief I waited till this morning to make reservations at the Holiday Inn Express.
Last year I signed up for their rewards program, IHG Rewards, so I first went to that site (rates higher than I recalled) & then searched other sites to compare rates... The other sites including Holiday Inn's site said there were no rooms available so I was able to get a reservation through IHG... If that's where you want to stay try registering here https://www.ihg.com/hotels
Looking forward ta seein Y'all  :woohoo:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

stevec677

Hi,  I just joined this site and was looking around and found this tread.  I made my reservation awhile ago and couldn't remember what hotel I had picked (using Choice Privileges Points).  Well I guess I did ok.  I'm at the Quality Inn with all of you.  I'm not bringing my car, but I can't wait to meet everyone.

Cuda Cody

@stevec677  That's fantastic news!!!   :veryexcited:  You should check with @ViperMan  to see if there is any tickets to the big 10 year / Forum dinner party left!

https://forum.e-bodies.org/carlisle/23/important-everyone-read-a-decade-of-carlisle-is-live/1788/

We are a very welcoming and friendly bunch.  It would be great to see you at the dinner, but no pressure.  We're just happy to hear that we get to meet you and hang out a bit.   :ohyeah:

Spikedog08

I am going to have an extra room as I booked 2 . . . one at the Quality Inn and another at the Holiday Inn . . . don't ask why.  lol   But as we get closer . . . if rooms run out, certainly bail on one of them. 

:wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

tedsweet

back to econo lodge in mechanicsburgh