Main Menu

IMPORTANT - EVERYONE READ - A Decade of Carlisle is LIVE!!!

Started by ViperMan, May 07, 2017, 09:49:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ViperMan

This is it - this is what you've been waiting for.

Break out the popcorn and enjoy this 10-minute video!  You won't be disappointed...  ...unless maybe your name is Dave...   :vipermanhiding:

AFTER that, click here:
Tickets - A Decade of Carlisle

If you have any questions after watching the video (like how I got my incredible good looks) just post here!

This year is going to be fantastic.  See you guys and gals soon.   ;)

**UPDATES**

Be sure to check this post often as I'll try to answer questions here for future reference!!

1) Kids 6'ish and under are free, per me!  The caterer wasn't really sure how to answer that question, so I made the call.  Just let us know if you have a child coming so I can make sure there's a chair for them!

2) You can print your tickets if you want, you can use the eventbrite app on your phone if you're tech-savvy like that, or you can simply sign in at the event when you get there with a photo ID.  I may have a staff member checking people in, so they won't recognize you.  But if you forget/can't print out your tickets, all won't be lost.  :)

3) Tickets should be returnable - I enabled that option through Eventbrite.  I'm not sure how to physically do it, but if you buy tickets and end up being unable to go, go to Eventbrite, log into your account, go to "my tickets" and see what options exist.  Let me know if you have any issues and we'll do our best to sort it out!  Note that after the sales end, tickets won't be returnable because by then we'll have paid the full price for each ticket sold.

4) The event is in Hershey, PA, not too far from Hershey Park.  It's roughly a 30-35 minute drive from where the hotels are located that most of us are staying at, probably close to an hour from the fairgrounds.

(Edited by Cuda Cody to embed Video) <- Thanks Cody!

Cuda Cody

Fantastic video man!!!!!!  You got some skills with the camera.   :bigthumb: 

Going to go order our tickets right now.    :woohoo: 

J-Code Jeni

Great job on the video & site, Jeff & Ashley!  :twothumbsup: So cool that you paid homage to the past and built enthusiasm for the future! This is going to be a great event!! See you there!  :veryexcited: :veryexcited:

Cuda Cody

Super impressed with everything you are doing man.   :worship:  We got out tickets and really looking forward to the event.  Thanks for all your hard work @ViperMan 

wanderlustin

Wonderful video!  Great music too.  I won't be at the event but I'll be staying tuned to what transpires!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

And I'll be texting you photos each day...    8)   You and Lori should be there this year!!!   :bigthumb:

Quote from: wanderlustin on May 07, 2017, 10:32:14 PM
Wonderful video!  Great music too.  I won't be at the event but I'll be staying tuned to what transpires!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

MEK-Dangerous

I love the out takes at the end.  :D

I just bought my ticket. I can't wait for Carlisle! 

torredcuda

How about the kids, we`ll have our 3 yr old Ryan with us but my wife and him will probably leave early to bring him back to the hotel for bed,  do we need to purchase him a ticket?
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

anlauto

Sounds like a blast, you guys should have fun. Great video :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ViperMan

@torredcuda - thanks for asking!  NO!  Your son is free.  I asked the caterer about that and they didn't even have an answer, so I made the call.  I say kids 6'ish and under are free - I'll just make sure we have a few spare seats.

Thanks!!!

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 08, 2017, 12:09:33 AM
Nice touch on the Andy portion.   :andyangel:

I was going through 9 YEARS of photos and he kept popping up everywhere...  I was like, "I gotta do something special..."

That time-elapsed photo segment where we lowered his car - no one has ever seen that before.  I had my iPad snapping HUNDREDS of photos that weekend, and I was hoping to make a special video once the car was up and running, but unfortunately they haven't had a chance yet to get it finished.

I decided it would fit in well here.  I hope folks really appreciate it - to say that weekend was "bittersweet" is the understatement of the decade.

ViperMan

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on May 08, 2017, 01:06:11 AM
I love the out takes at the end.  :D

Haha - thanks MEK!  @Oh10Challenger insisted on the outtakes, but not until we were going through the footage and just laughing our butts off at some of the mistakes.

So I guess you'll be there Friday this year?!  :)

Bullitt-

Lookin EPIC   :woohoo:   Sent Terri the video link n her response.. "Better hurry up & get tickets"

Thanks so much Jeff & Ashley for doing such fantastic things for us.   :bigthumb:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

ViperMan

Quote from: wanderlustin on May 07, 2017, 10:32:14 PM
Great music too.

Hahah thanks!!  I was really hoping people would like my soundtrack...  ;)