Main Menu

MEK tied for second place

Started by purple1, July 13, 2020, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

that is one bad ass ride!  Love the custom paint in the engine bay!   And the red touch's go really well on the car. 
And that fender tag is super cool! 
You must have your factory documentation on the car?  Do these new ones ever come with build sheets?

Now, do you open it up some times?  Peel those tires out?  Take the speed up to it's limit once in a while? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

MEK-Dangerous

Josh,

I'll quote you and break this up into 2 different replies...

that is one bad ass ride!  Love the custom paint in the engine bay!   And the red touch's go really well on the car. 
And that fender tag is super cool! 
You must have your factory documentation on the car?  Do these new ones ever come with build sheets?

Well, yes they do come with build sheets in the trunk. My 2013 had them, with this car they were removed when the dealership did it's prep. I'll bet most new Challenger owners have no idea what a build sheet is.   

Now, do you open it up some times?  Peel those tires out?  Take the speed up to it's limit once in a while?

To your first question, YES, and any time I can. I can peel out somewhat if I take the traction control off. I haven't taken the car up to it's limits, or anywhere close to it. This car can max out at 140 MPH, so I'm not doing that on the open roads. This is pretty good for a V6, I must say.