Main Menu

The big show!

Started by Spikedog08, June 24, 2019, 07:09:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

I am very excited for the club meet!  We have a huge tent reserved in the ebody area and this year will be amazing!  Looking forward to the festivities!    About 16 days left!  New hotel, great friends and many memories!   

This show is Mopar heaven!   If you haven't been . . You need too!   :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

It's going to be epic!!  Can't wait.  :woohoo:

anlauto

What show are we talking about ? I wanna go  :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on June 24, 2019, 07:29:55 PM
What show are we talking about ? I wanna go  :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited:

You'll be there and we will see you for about 10 minutes as usual . . . Every year I consider trying the cola you bring but I haven't had soda pop in years . . . So I don't. 

Spikedog08

I already started packing!   15 days!   Have to make sure my trailer is available ... lots to prepare! 

:clapping:

Looking forward to checking out the new hotel!   :veryexcited:

Cuda70-74

Ill be there and I can tell u one thing tho. The Mopar show is the biggest one I have been too.I havent been to the Ford show but the chevy one was pretty small last weekend i went on a Saturday.
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda70-74 on June 26, 2019, 05:27:07 PM
Ill be there and I can tell u one thing tho. The Mopar show is the biggest one I have been too.I havent been to the Ford show but the chevy one was pretty small last weekend i went on a Saturday.

Funny you say that....my neighbour who is a recent Mopar convert has been to Carlisle for the Chev show and was going on about how BIG it was...this year they are going to the Chrysler show....I think they're in for a SHOCK :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda70-74

Quote from: anlauto on June 26, 2019, 06:17:31 PM
Quote from: Cuda70-74 on June 26, 2019, 05:27:07 PM

Funny you say that....my neighbour who is a recent Mopar convert has been to Carlisle for the Chev show and was going on about how BIG it was...this year they are going to the Chrysler show....I think they're in for a SHOCK :o
They will be in for a suprise. Its also the only show that is a 3 day event.
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Spikedog08

The only show larger is the corvette show . . We keep setting records for ourselves but don't come close to attendance against them.   

Maybe one day!  Our swap meet is amazing though . .

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 26, 2019, 08:29:12 PM
The only show larger is the corvette show . . We keep setting records for ourselves but don't come close to attendance against them.   

Maybe one day!  Our swap meet is amazing though . .

I might need your help again sourcing some Forward Look parts...  ;)

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 25, 2019, 07:37:25 AM
Quote from: anlauto on June 24, 2019, 07:29:55 PM

. Every year I consider trying the cola you bring but I haven't had soda pop in years . . . So I don't.
Me either , only a root beer once in a while .
Last year almost the whole case was still left there by sunday am

anlauto

I live on Coke...four cans a day....everyday.... I love the stuff :inlove: can't get enough  :yes:

Chryco Psycho

I have had 2 cokes in the last year , both times it was to deal with the pain from kidney stones , the acidity seemed to help , otherwise I never drink coke ever

69BFan

Viper Man, if your looking for interior or some detail items for the Forward Look cars, we will have a variety of reproduction parts that we now have available for these cars.  These are the items that Gary Goer was providing to the restorers of these cars.  If there is specific items that your interested in seeing drop me a note.  We will be in rows H and I in spots 138-143.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

ViperMan

Quote from: 69BFan on June 27, 2019, 06:24:02 AM
Viper Man, if your looking for interior or some detail items for the Forward Look cars, we will have a variety of reproduction parts that we now have available for these cars.  These are the items that Gary Goer was providing to the restorers of these cars.  If there is specific items that your interested in seeing drop me a note.  We will be in rows H and I in spots 138-143.

I WILL BE THERE!!

Also, message incoming!