Main Menu

Saturday Lunch at the tent!!!

Started by Oh10Challengerless, June 11, 2020, 08:12:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Oh10Challengerless

Hey everyone!!!  I don't have to tell you that this year has been....well....crazy.  Jeff, Melanie and I have relocated from Florence, SC to Glen Allen, VA just outside of Richmond.  We are settling in and while Carlisle has been in the back of my mind suddenly it's crunch time!!!  I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.  We are looking forward to seeing all of you!!! 

Jeff and I will be providing lunch at the tent on Saturday so I need to get an idea of about how many people will be there!  With everything that goes on at the fairgrounds Saturday lunch is one of the few times to get everyone together in one place!  Please comment below if you'll be there and how many people are in your group! 

Can't wait to see everyone!!!!! 

Spikedog08

I plan to make the drive . . . just me.   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Blake@diyhemi.com

We will be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Rich G.

We'll be there . 2

71gogreen

Are we having Fillets this year Jeff? You make the best! :woohoo:

cuda hunter

I'll be there with one other person.  Might be 3 of us but right now I've only got 2 committed at this point.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

regmnstr

purple1

Mary and I will be there. And hopefully we will be joined Saturday with 2 additional guests. So the count is 2 for sure, but maybe 4.

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

witherwithout

We'll be there :)   4 adults 1picky child lol :veryexcited:

Spikedog08

Quote from: witherwithout on June 16, 2020, 04:39:48 PM
We'll be there :)   4 adults 1picky child lol :veryexcited:

Ok the party just improved!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

7E-Bodies

I just heard about PA suing Carlisle events and sadly...pulled my reservations. Man, how I wanted to meet up with everyone. This sucks.  :rubeyes:

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on June 17, 2020, 09:22:38 AM
I just heard about PA suing Carlisle events and sadly...pulled my reservations. Man, how I wanted to meet up with everyone. This sucks.  :rubeyes:

Kevin

That decision might have been a little hasty, we still have three weeks until the Chrysler show  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

@anlauto and I had one week until I'd lose my $250 deposit. I'd also read that the Canadian border was going to remain on lockdown which would not only keep some amazing cars out, but it'd prevent me from finally getting to meet a few of you. My dad has had some health issues at 83, lives on the lake of the ozarks and wants to see me anyway. Besides, Missouri isn't playing the hype. The state is fully open and I needed an escape from the political games my home state of Illinois is playing. I retire in 9 working days and really want to go somewhere other than here (Illinois)

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Well don't sweat it....we'll all be there in full force in 2021  :grouphug: :drinkingbud:   ....... and I don't blame you one bit. :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration