Main Menu

Help needed at the show

Started by purple1, July 11, 2023, 07:19:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

purple1

Quote from: Poolshark314 on July 15, 2023, 05:57:28 PM
Big thank you to Dave and Rob for helping take care of the tent and activities in Dave's absence. Great time as usual!
You are all very welcome. I am glad to help out. Rob (ShelbyDog) also says he was glad to help as well. We also want to say thanks to one of our new members, Mike (baracuda1). He was a big help getting set up and tearing stuff down.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Spikedog08

Big thanks to everyone who helped the club this year!  I hope the food was good show stayed dry!   I myself am glad this day is almost over.  I certainly hope next year we have better participation in the once a year club meet.   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cuda hunter

@Spikedog08   You are the glue that holds the club together.   Hope you can make it next year.

Thanks everyone who pitched in to help in Dave's absence. 
@purple1   You and Mary were great and really picked up the ball.  Much appreciated.

Met several new people, had a few new people come by the tent for the free lunch, hoping to get some of them to join.  A few did.  And a few were my c body buddies and I'm working on them. 

The parking lot pizza party was kind of a dud this year, but I am glad several folks did show up and participate. 

And, @ShelbyDogg   Gotta call you out hoping that you just pop in and say hi!  Since you aren't here , ever. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 18, 2023, 05:57:50 PM
@Spikedog08   You are the glue that holds the club together.   Hope you can make it next year.

Thanks everyone who pitched in to help in Dave's absence. 
@purple1   You and Mary were great and really picked up the ball.  Much appreciated.

Met several new people, had a few new people come by the tent for the free lunch, hoping to get some of them to join.  A few did.  And a few were my c body buddies and I'm working on them. 

The parking lot pizza party was kind of a dud this year, but I am glad several folks did show up and participate. 

And, @ShelbyDogg   Gotta call you out hoping that you just pop in and say hi!  Since you aren't here , ever.

I do hope to make it next year!  There are many members that were MIA in 2023.  The list is long!  Now that there is a fB page, I feel the forum doesn't get as many members.  It's to bad as I think the forum is set up so much better  . . @ViperMan did a lot for the club and certainly organized some great times at the show . . . @Cuda Cody  Cody brings in members. . . He is close to celebrity status!  If he shows, they will come! 

I try to encourage as many as I can . . Seriously . . It is the largest most organized MOPAR show in the world!  WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO COME?   Don't know the total cars this year but I did hear a new record at 3105 on Sunday but assume a little higher than that! 

Certainly missed it this year . . Thought about you guys many times.  Looked like a great show . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ShelbyDogg

I'm here at the moment. @cuda hunter

I'm Rob del Rosario on the facebook E-Bodies.org page.

Gave you a slow ride to your vehicle. It has so much more to offer. Lol
My Youtube video of my G3 HemiCuda.  https://youtu.be/GbCj-Oo78WA

@Spikedog08 Dave, you guilted me into going because you said that "last year wasn't the same without me"
You're right, It's not the same without me. Lol

Hope to make the trip again in 2024!

Barracuda1

All,

I had a great time meeting and talking with many of you this past weekend.
Dave, Mary, Josh, Rob, Brad, Armond, among others who welcomed me and were happy to share their knowledge with me.
Hopefully, i can add my vehicle to the show field next year as well.

Mike

Rich G.

It was nice to take a break from the heat Saturday and get a drink of water and some Canadian Coke at the tent. I'm terrible with names but the women I was talking to was very nice! Thanks everyone who puts this together.

cuda hunter

I was wondering why I did not see you @Rich G.    Glad you made it by.  I must have been talking too much.

Your car is an Awesome ride and looks as good as the day you cranked out that resto!  Glad to see it there.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Rich G.

Thanks @cuda hunter , I was probably walking around too and melted into the ground it was so freaking hot out there!