Main Menu

A Decade of Carlisle Dinner (photos)

Started by Cuda Cody, July 16, 2017, 09:03:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Wanted to give a HUGE special thanks to @ViperMan  and @Oh10Challenger  for putting together one of the most enjoying evenings I've had in a long time.  The auto museum was the perfect backdrop for a fantastic dinner and wonderful friends to hang out and enjoy each others company.  I met some new people and saw lots of familiar friends too.  I will forever remember that evening with great happiness and we all owe Jeff & Ashley a big thank you for making it happen.   :worship:   If you have photos please feel free to share them. 

Cuda Cody

:takepicture:

Chryco Psycho

:iagree:
Jeff & Ashley went all out on this event , what a great evening
Great to spend time with old friends & new friends also .
Thanks for posting the Pix Cody

1ownr

A big Thank You to Jeff & Ashley for the Special event this year! It was an over the top evening. We stopped at the AACA booth at the Carlisle Fairground and to let them know how much we appreciated the Museum. The Reps said it takes a day to move displays to prepare for the event. It was amazing to be able to have open access to roam and enjoy all the displays.  If you are ever in the area, this is a great place to visit and enjoy all that has come before our e-bodies.

Judy & Charlie

mopar thunder

Very cool pics, looks like it was a great time.  I hope everyone had a fun time. Sorry I missed it. Hopefully there is always next year.

Brads70

Thanks Jeff and Ashley I was blown away, I had a fantastic time . Time just flew by I could have spent many more hours there!

Marc70challenger

Quote from: Brads70 on July 17, 2017, 04:10:59 AM
Thanks Jeff and Ashley I was blow away, I had a fantastic time . Time just flew by I could have spent many more hours there!

Yes Jeff and Ashley. You're the best.  Thank you so much.   :ohyeah:

anlauto

Wow...what an awesome place to have a party ! Unfortunate you didn't fill the place.....but maybe next time  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rev-It-Up

Thanks Jeff and Ashley! Friday night was fantastic! Between the food, the location and the company...it just doesn't get any better than that!  :thankyou:
Rev-It-Up

Spikedog08

I too have to give a big THUMBS UP for the dinner on Friday!  I'm questionable on whether you can top that next year @ViperMan !   I'm doubtful . . .

Viperpunk and Ashley . . . and of course young Melanie were awesome hosts for this years events!  I know personally that Jeff worked on this a lot to make sure it went over successfully!  And he succeeded! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

The event was so perfect I don't know how it could have been improved.  I just wish it went on longer.  Hours went by like minutes.

Bullitt-

Throwing my kudos in as well. I can't imagine a more perfect setting for our bunch and an extra classy event to boot.
  Thank You Jeff & Ashley   :woohoo:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

MEK-Dangerous

Friday nights dinner can NOT be topped. It far exceeded all my expectations.

Thanks Jeff and Ashley!! 

So since      :needphotos:

MEK-Dangerous

:)

Spikedog08

I don't think MEK will mind if I add some pics to his thread!  Was a lot of fun! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!