Main Menu

1970 AAR Cuda FC7 4 Speed *SOLD*

Started by saskmopar89, May 29, 2020, 01:58:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

saskmopar89

Numbers matching motor and transmission. 4 speed. FC7 . Rallye dash. Bucket seats and console . Fender tag , vin tag, body numbers all match. Restored car. Message with phone number if interested or have more questions. Located in Saskatchewan, Canada
$79,500 usd SOLD

JS29

:welcome: That should sell rather quickly  :perfect10:

anlauto

Yup...that's a good price on a 4speed AAR  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @saskmopar89   :welcome:

That's a good looking AAR and a really nice price!  :banana:

FlatlandTA

If anyone serious and wants eyes on it it's only 80 miles from me I'd go look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUNCHARGER

Nice looking car with the right stuff.
Sheldon

headejm

It's interesting that this AAR and one T/A that I have looked at both have the trunk mounted muffler hanger bracket. Curious as to what is bolted to the underside of those brackets.  :notsure:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama   :waving:
Nice Cuda , right color & options , I would love to own it !!

Shoooter

That's one of my dream cars right there! Good luck with the sale, stick around after it sells

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: headejm on May 29, 2020, 09:02:06 PM
It's interesting that this AAR and one T/A that I have looked at both have the trunk mounted muffler hanger bracket. Curious as to what is bolted to the underside of those brackets.  :notsure:

Saw that too... Kinda strange..

JH27N0B

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on May 29, 2020, 10:37:28 PM
Quote from: headejm on May 29, 2020, 09:02:06 PM

Saw that too... Kinda strange..
Obviously nothing would have been.  But maybe since all E bodies except Trans Am cars had exhaust hangers mounted off that bracket, might they have put them on every trunk floor and the few that didn't have rear exiting exhaust were not used for anything?
I looked in my T/As trunk, no bracket.  But we replaced my floor with a mint used one.  I looked at some pictures I took pre resto, I don't see the bracket but not sure, my trunk floor was rusty with a lot of scale piled in that area so I can't tell from my picture!
Does anyone have Barry DVD of pictures of the unrestored T/A, would be interesting to see if it has the bracket?

anlauto

The AARs I've restored just had blobs of seam sealer in the two holes :dunno: But I've seen some with the plates too..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

floorit426

How about cars with single exhaust? Would they have two sets of holes, as well?

6bblgt

since all e-bodies prior to the "TRANS AM" cars had at least 1 muffler/tailpipe, they all needed the hanger on the right side

it is just early built (first couple days/weeks of production ??) T/As & AARs that had the RH hanger, 'til someone noticed it was unnecessary (or paid attention to the instructions ??)
      - the screw holds it in place until the hanger is attached from below

bet the AAR in question is "early" anyone have a VIN or tag info? @saskmopar89   :notsure: