Main Menu

1970 CHALLENGER REAL R/T 383, 4 speed convertible factory Air 1 of 19 built

Started by MasonDaniel7, September 28, 2021, 12:20:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

ragtopdodge

Could be a scam.

That's a $100k car if you ask me.

VIN is wrong, no pics of VIN or FT or anything else hardly.

Mopsquad

It was SOLD for $55,200 a month or so back on EBay. Then relisted a bunch of times for more, then less money.   ::)

6pack

States nice original white top, interior and stripe.  What's with that.  Also, you really need a VIN tag photo to ensure it was not a coupe turned into a convertible and the originality.

MONC

It is originally a D13 3 speed car. That is where the 1 of 19 built description comes from - 383 , 3 speed , 70 Challenger R/T Convertible.
Non matching motor and obviously now a 4 speed car. 

Nice car though, big block with A/C , convertible and high impact color.
Would really pop if it had the white interior, stripes and top.

anlauto

Quote from: 6pack on September 28, 2021, 10:30:45 AM
States nice original white top, interior and stripe.  What's with that.  Also, you really need a VIN tag photo to ensure it was not a coupe turned into a convertible and the originality.

That's a big leap  :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

Quote from: 6pack on September 28, 2021, 10:30:45 AM

The earlier auctions had a pic of the fender tag. 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Crocha617

Its on facebook now at $95,000. I think it's legit the guy is just all over the place with his pricing. I'm guessing the $75k is probably his bottom line which is probably a pretty good deal.