Main Menu

1970 Challenger RT Convertible - SOLD

Started by Crocha617, September 10, 2021, 05:21:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Crocha617

1970 Dodge Challenger RT Convertible was 383 now has a nice 440. This is a real JS27 RT not a clone.
It's a rust free car and body and paint look very nice. The previous owner painted it a custom blue/turquoise color. The underside and engine compartment look excellent as well. The bumpers and trim look like new. The seats appear to be the originals and are starting to show their age a bit but are still very presentable. The dash pad is mint and the rear convertible panels are very nice. Someone installed speakers in the front door panels at some point. The car runs, drives, and sounds really well and everything works. It has after market front disc brakes, front sway bar, and power top. The original fender tag and dash tag are with the car and the cowl and radiator support match. I have not looked for a build sheet yet. I have photos from when it was restored showing the metal work that was done etc.. that I can forward to serious buyers.

I am open to offers and possibly a partial trade that would probably only work out if you were local. I like Mopar convertibles from 1968-1971 but may consider something else from that time frame.

Please contact me with any questions you may have. SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuda_mark

Looks like a color that should have been factory.

anlauto

:iagree: That colour would look great with white interior and stripe  :drooling:

Great price  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70vert

I do like that color, and its super clean! Good luck with the sale!

anlauto

Hey Chris, what's this ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

When's JS going to point out it's an RT but it only has two speed wipers ??????????????  :Stirring: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Crocha617

It's a hood lock someone installed at some point. It's operated by a key under the dash.

anlauto

Well that's weird  :thinking: neat....but weird... ::)

JS29

About the same time anlauto points out the the black-out is missing behind the grill and vent cowl.  :haha:

erik70rt

I'm surprised this hasn't sold already.  If I didn't already have a Challenger 'vert, I'd be all over it.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on September 10, 2021, 10:16:21 AM
About the same time anlauto points out the the black-out is missing behind the grill and vent cowl.  :haha:

:clapping: :haha: :haha:  :drinkingbud:

1 Wild R/T

Point out all the flaws you want, end of the days it looks like a really decent E body vert for a good price..

Cuda_mark

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on September 10, 2021, 10:50:20 AM
Point out all the flaws you want, end of the days it looks like a really decent E body vert for a good price..

Exactly...and I am really liking the color. Rarely does a non-factory color look "correct" on an E-body. I would be more than happy to be driving this car around.

Crocha617

Quote from: erik70rt on September 10, 2021, 10:26:56 AM
I'm surprised this hasn't sold already.  If I didn't already have a Challenger 'vert, I'd be all over it.

Yeah I'm surprised as well. I had 5 or 6 guys chasing me after the ebay auction. I made a deal with one of them and waited almost a week for a deposit that never came. I guess I ran with the wrong guy.

71vert340